Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I need a agent in N/West

I need a agent in N/West

Old Jan 7th 2005, 5:45 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up I need a agent in N/West

Cant get to grips with tra forms so decided to go through agent can somebody recomend one they have used and any costs
thanks AL
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:46 pm
maddi

paul&lynn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I need a agent in N/West

Hi,

We are using Concept Australia based in Manchester. My friend used them and is now in Brisbane. We definitely needed their help when completing the TRA forms because if you fail the skills test you don't go any further. My TRA application was very detailed, which I wouldn't have known if we had done it on our own. I applied as a metal fabricator. Their website is www.conceptaustralia.co.uk. If you want examples of how to word and prepare your application just send us a PM.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:54 pm
stuck in twilight

Originally Posted by paul&lynn
Hi,

We are using Concept Australia based in Manchester. My friend used them and is now in Brisbane. We definitely needed their help when completing the TRA forms because if you fail the skills test you don't go any further. My TRA application was very detailed, which I wouldn't have known if we had done it on our own. I applied as a metal fabricator. Their website is www.conceptaustralia.co.uk. If you want examples of how to word and prepare your application just send us a PM.

Thank you for your reply do you have any costings the quote i had from THE EMIGRATION GROUP was high or was it!

Fees £3190 + Visa, Medical,TRA,and Police fees.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:07 pm
maddi

paul&lynn is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

concept australia charge under £1000 , they assist with all forms and advice ,TRA, all liasing with dimia when required. you pay all the extras such as visa, meds, tra etc.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:18 pm
stuck in twilight

hi,

concept australia charge under £1000 , they assist with all forms and advice ,TRA, all liasing with dimia when required. you pay all the extras such as visa, meds, tra etc.

Sound good thank i will call them on monday always good to get referals
thanks for your kind help.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about

We are using OE Visas they are great, we passed the TRA at the end of Oct/start of Nov 2004, Lodged with DIMIA Nov 19th, & the medicals & Pcc's were requested 7th of Jan 2005.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 11:00 am
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

We used Concept Australia and I can definitely recommend them. If we'd had attempted the TRA forms and all required info ourselves, we would certainly fallen at the first hurdle.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

hi,

we used concept australia too.
you dont have to pay all the fee at once. i think it was half when you decide to use them and half when you get the visa (something like that)
Old Jan 8th 2005, 12:12 pm
stuck in twilight

Originally Posted by jinxnkay
we used concept australia too.
you dont have to pay all the fee at once. i think it was half when you decide to use them and half when you get the visa (something like that)

Seems to have a lot going for them costing is good and they have a lot of happy customers.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pike
Seems to have a lot going for them costing is good and they have a lot of happy customers.
we are from the northwest,we used AMA (manchester based) got our visa's now , just sent passports off to london.

what skill are you going as ???
Old Jan 8th 2005, 12:41 pm
stuck in twilight

Originally Posted by JJL family
we are from the northwest,we used AMA (manchester based) got our visa's now , just sent passports off to london.

what skill are you going as ???

I work as a gas fitter/ plumber ,i have not heard of AMA thats a new one , what trade are you in were hoping to be in brisbane next year so i have to get a move on.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

daveleegreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant get to grips with tra forms so decided to go through agent can somebody recomend one they have used and any costs
thanks AL
Hi,

I also used concept australia in Manchester they have been great there charges for skilled migration were 995 paid in 3 installments initally 450 pre TRA application then 350 when they submit your visa application and 195 in the last stage.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 10:59 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default TRA and Visa Applications

Hello AL.

Wondered why you are looking for an agent in NW England when TRA is in Canberra, and the DIMIA's Skilled Processing Centre is in Adelaide => an agent with an office in Australia should be in a position to convey information to you that emanates from TRA and DIMIA several days sooner than one in the UK ...

Also where the appointed agent is in Australia fees can be charged on a no GST/VAT basis, which can lop a fair amount off the total cost.

If you are interested:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm#appraisal

and re my colleague Glenn Newton:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm#glennnewton

Best regards.

thanks AL
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:13 pm
stuck in twilight

Thumbs up Re: TRA and Visa Applications

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Hello AL.

Wondered why you are looking for an agent in NW England when TRA is in Canberra, and the DIMIA's Skilled Processing Centre is in Adelaide => an agent with an office in Australia should be in a position to convey information to you that emanates from TRA and DIMIA several days sooner than one in the UK ...

Also where the appointed agent is in Australia fees can be charged on a no GST/VAT basis, which can lop a fair amount off the total cost.

If you are interested:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm#appraisal

and re my colleague Glenn Newton:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm#glennnewton

Best regards.

Alan filled in your appraisal thanks did email your company a week ago but did,nt get a reply must have got lost.
Old Jan 9th 2005, 8:31 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA and Visa Applications

Many thanks. The number of enquiries from people wanting to depart the UK always steps up at this time of year, so it can take a day or three for one of my team to get back to enquirers ... you should hear from someone this week (if you don't please feel able to send me an email and I'll escalate your enquiry to urgent).

Best regards.

Alan filled in your appraisal thanks did email your company a week ago but did,nt get a reply must have got lost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.