Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i need advice from you lot

i need advice from you lot

Old Feb 1st 2003, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

tmmykatie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i need advice from you lot

Is it better to use a migration agent in oz or england someone once said a agent called go maltida i think thats the name if anyone know of any good ones please could you let me have the web site. Wish i was there now ............

thanks
Old Feb 1st 2003, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

kevmitch is on a distinguished road

I'm using Alan Collett from Go Matilda (he's a regular on this site). He's got both ends covered. Whilst he's actually based in Melbourne, He has an office in the UK (Hampshire).

Check out their web-site. its www.gomatilda.com - it should provide you with most answers. If in doubt I know Alan is happy to have an intiail chat with you f.o.c. Depending upon your circumstances, he'll advise you on the best way forward, and whether using him (or any migration agent) is worthwhile.

Good luck
Old Feb 1st 2003, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i need advice from you lot

I am using George Lombard who managed to get my forms submitted in a short timeframe, which I needed before I lost points for my bithday.

I am thinking of contacting Alan for tax advice.

Terry
Old Feb 2nd 2003, 12:57 pm
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future
Default Re: i need advice from you lot

im using http://tig.net.au/index.html they used to be called immigration down under but merged just a couple of months ago. they are based in perth and i have found them extremely helpful and cheaper than some agents based in the u.k
Old Feb 2nd 2003, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

I am using Go Matilda to assist me with our application. I would recommend them. Alan is always happy to help.

Carrianne