i miss my mum!

Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:01 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i miss my mum!

Originally Posted by Chef69
Hi. Might I be so bold as to suggest that you get your Mum a computer with a web cam. I did this for my parents before I left Ireland and I spoke to them every few days. Not only could I hear them I could also see them.We spent Christmas morning opening presents that we sent each other. I have regular cups of coffee with my Mam.

But recently it has been invaluable. My Beloved Dad passed away in Feb and I had only been speaking to him two hours earlier. He had just sung me happy Birthday. So now that I am back in Australia I can still look after my Mam. She cant hide how she is feeling as I can read her face. She can see my face when I tell her that i love her. I have noe made a set regular time with her and all my freinds know never to interrupt me at that time . it's sacred. it does make the miles seem so much smaller. And that actually came from my very own dad's mouth.

Going to send you a lovely thought about Mum's in general.
We have a web cam but haven't used it in ages.
You've made me want to start using it again
Thanks W and see you soon.
Tracey x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Hope you are feeling a bit better now (((((((((((Big Hugs))))))))))))))

minibelle
Old Apr 30th 2008, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
We have a web cam but haven't used it in ages.
You've made me want to start using it again
Thanks W and see you soon.
Tracey x

Hi Tracey,

Glad I achieved something. See you next Monday. Wait till you see what I've done to my face. Burnt the cheeks off myself with hot oil. Don't you just love me and want to be me. NOT
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:12 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chef69
Hi Tracey,

Glad I achieved something. See you next Monday. Wait till you see what I've done to my face. Burnt the cheeks off myself with hot oil. Don't you just love me and want to be me. NOT
How the heck have you managed that?
Are you going to Hillary's tomorrow? I might try and go, although I've got another puppy and haven't left him alone for long up to now!
If not, I'll see you on Monday