Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I Love the Postman

I Love the Postman

Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:05 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Love the Postman

The little treasure delivered something special this morning.

I GOT IT!!!!

I'm going to Oz, I'm going to Oz, I'm going to Oz!!!!

I am going to get so drunk tonight!!
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future
Default Re: I Love the Postman

Congratulations ,What a great start to the day.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Anastasia Beaverhausen]The little treasure delivered something special this morning.

I GOT IT!!!!

I am going to get so drunk tonight!! QUOTE]

Bum!!!

No really, just joking. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We got drunk last night, just for having good medicals (although we don't have the HIV test results yet ), so heaven knows what it will be like when we finally get our visas!!

Well done and best of luck with the arrangements.

Sarah
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:17 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen

I GOT IT!!!!

Congratulations!! your postman's early
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:40 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool ! Enjoy your beer
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:41 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Bum!!!

No really, just joking. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We got drunk last night, just for having good medicals (although we don't have the HIV test results yet ), so heaven knows what it will be like when we finally get our visas!!

Well done and best of luck with the arrangements.

Sarah[/QUOTE]
Med done, great your getting closer
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:42 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Congratulations!! your postman's early
Yeah, Little bugger woke me up!!
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:43 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, Little bugger woke me up!!
I wouldn't mind being woken up with an envelope like that either
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Buttercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to allButtercup is a name known to all

I am going to get so drunk tonight!! [/QUOTE]

Wow that's so cool !!!!! Congratulations..
I had a bit of a hangover the evening i got mine cos we started drinking so early.

When will you be going...?

What a great name too. It just rolls off the tongue

Butter xxx xx
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:47 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

I GOT IT!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats excellent news mate - i bet you are all singing all dancing today!!!! virtual hugs your way *squeeze*

Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

Heathertoes will become famous soon enoughHeathertoes will become famous soon enough

Brilliant

What a way to start the weekend. Congratulations.

All I got in the post was my credit card statement
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:55 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Originally Posted by Buttercup

Wow that's so cool !!!!! Congratulations..
I had a bit of a hangover the evening i got mine cos we started drinking so early.

When will you be going...?

What a great name too. It just rolls off the tongue

Butter xxx xx
Thanks

We are off to Sydney in mid Feb next year.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 6:57 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Originally Posted by Rooksie
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats excellent news mate - i bet you are all singing all dancing today!!!! virtual hugs your way *squeeze*

Careful, you'll spill my beer!

Dancing my way to the fridge for another. OK its only 8 I'll have a cuppa for now
Old Aug 20th 2005, 7:04 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Originally Posted by Heathertoes
Brilliant

What a way to start the weekend. Congratulations.

All I got in the post was my credit card statement
Bummer!

I also got a letter from the bank telling me my mortgate payment has gone down. Woo hoo an extra £17 to spend down the pub today

Good weekend so far (touch wood)
Old Aug 20th 2005, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Heathertoes will become famous soon enoughHeathertoes will become famous soon enough

Yeah - but in Sydney it must be 6pm ish - got to get yourself accustomed to the time difference - start as you mean to go on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.