Wikiposts

I love it !!!!

Old Sep 5th 2003, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Sorry chocolate isn't better, although Tim Tams are good!
It's a bit waxier(?) and not as creamy. Sorry it's hard to describe. On the plus side we eat less of it! I hadn't actually thought much about it until a friend sent choccie from the UK and the difference was unbelievable!

loopy
Old Sep 5th 2003, 5:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, just my personal opinion of the chocolate - I think its less sweet than the British stuff - I find that has a more sugary taste, whereas Aussie stuff is very slightly more bitter. Much much nicer than the American which has no taste at all (except something remisinsent of soggy cardboard!).
Also I like the liquid centres & will kill to get hold of a bar of Cadbury Snack (lots of different centres in one bar) and Peppermint!
For the addicts out there, they also have Black Forest, Turkish Delight, Crunch, and the good old Fruit & Nut, and Dairy Milk.......
Old Sep 5th 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

....Cherry Ripes - to die for
Old Sep 5th 2003, 7:10 pm
Carol in Oz

Default Re: The Chocolate's Great!

Originally posted by amaslam
Don't worry, the Chocolates excellent. I think OZ they strive to stress out your sweet tooth.

I'm there in 3 weeks (coming from USA) and can't wait for those Tim Tams (Double Coat, yum )
Now you're talking!

Cadburys slightly different but mmmmmmmmmmm

Chocaholic Carol

Old Sep 5th 2003, 7:44 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

The deconstruction of Australia into the taste of chocolate?

Where is Jerry Springer when you need him?

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho, chocolate ho.
Old Sep 5th 2003, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

You hopelss dreamers, dream on.

You're all lucky PB isn't here

I for one disagree with the comments about choccie - its vile down under. Been here 3yrs and still haven't gotten used to it.

russ
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:09 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

If chocolate be the staff of your life, make your own - who knows, you might be good at it or at least more appreciative of what is:

All About Cocoa
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:13 pm
Not here

Originally posted by Megalania
If chocolate be the staff of your life, make your own - who knows, you might be good at it or at least more appreciative of what is:

All About Cocoa
You mean it can be bitter like coffee? Oh my gOD. By the way where is he?
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:19 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Florida_03
You mean it can be bitter like coffee? Oh my gOD. By the way where is he?
You calling, should you wish to accept:
The Florida-Cocoa Church of God State Office Website
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:23 pm
Not here

You calling, should you wish to accept:
The Florida-Cocoa Church of God State Office Website
Yes.

Well, I like to keep thingsd tidy. But here isd some advisde. Never cut your finger nailsd at the keyboard.

Now where isd it. Between the sd and sd keys. Oh thisd isd really giving me the sdhitsd. For crying out loud come out you basdtarsd. Ahh got ya.

Oh shjit dropped it. Shjit, shjit, shjit.
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:43 pm
Banned

The mission of the Church of God, Cocoa Office is to proclaim a living and saving message based on a resurrected Christ, in the spirit and power of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-4, 6,13-18);
to invade the territory of Satan and crush his power through the following: Centrality of God's Word, Evangelism, Ministerial development, Christian discipleship, lay ministry, Biblical stewardship, church growth, church planting, family enrichment, and servant leadership.

The Vision of the Church of God, Cocoa Office is to develop effective leadership designed to destroy the powers of darkness and to enhance and advance the Kingdom of God in the hearts and lives of all people through: prayer ( Mark 11:24), preaching of the Gospel (Matthew 28:18-20), teaching kingdom principals,
community involvement, and demonstrating the power of Christ
(Acts 8:5-7).

Lift your gaze, do not be profane in the sight of gOD.
Old Sep 5th 2003, 8:55 pm
Not here

The Vision of the Church of God, Cocoa Office is to develop effective leadership designed to destroy the powers of darkness and to enhance and advance the Kingdom of God in the hearts and lives of all people...
So they want to stop poms immigrating to Australia, then?
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Amanda&Paul
I am excited to hear chocolate is better! Is that possible? I too feared that chocolate would be disgusting excuse for chocolate found in the States.

Please expand - what makes are available? How is it better? Is there more variety? Am I obsessed?
I dont want to spoil your expectations but the Cadburys chocolate that I had was not very good - I am a chocaholic and I found that it had a different taste. I think they add something to stop it from melting.

debs
Old Sep 5th 2003, 11:29 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
So they want to stop poms immigrating to Australia, then?
Like Water For Chocolate, a Rubicon across which only the intrepid stray, a nibble of low cocoa butter Australian chocolate will, in a moment, resolve the imbibers subconcious ambivalence on matters Australian.

Seems the Church of Christ Cocoa Office is a mere tool of Hershey’s Global Imperialism.
Old Sep 6th 2003, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Your right chocolate is different , it says cadburys , but nope it doesnt taste like it !!! Yuk we say , so we dont eat it , oh well at least the hips and thighs stand a better chance Mind you i like the muffins , oh dear
Joanne

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.