Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I,ll say goodbye now

I,ll say goodbye now

Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I,ll say goodbye now

We are off next Thursday . Fly out at 9.45 pm Via Hong kong. and get to melbourne Sat 13th 7.25 am (Friday night in UK)

we are very knackered as there is so much to do in preparation for the move. Dorree Bonner are coming on Monday and Tuesday of next week so by then we will be unplugged computer wise.

We are taking the cat and dog to Airpets on wednesday morning and they fly out that same day.
Tonight is my girls night out and they have planned something for me. Knowing how mad they are I am expecting to be embarassed by whatever it is.

So peeps, 15 years I ve waited for this to happen and now that it has happened, I can not really believe it yet. I think perhaps when Im on that Plane It may just sink in then.

Good luck all peeps and their ventures

Bon voyage

booboo
Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:13 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

At last Booboo.....wishing you a safe trip and hoping that your return home meets all your expectations.
Enjoy your leaving do's,
Michaela
Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Booboo (still think of you as my mums dog, sorry!!!!)

Hope it all goes well for you
With Love

Sandra
Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I,ll say goodbye now

Originally posted by booboo
We are off next Thursday . Fly out at 9.45 pm Via Hong kong. and get to melbourne Sat 13th 7.25 am (Friday night in UK)

we are very knackered as there is so much to do in preparation for the move. Dorree Bonner are coming on Monday and Tuesday of next week so by then we will be unplugged computer wise.

We are taking the cat and dog to Airpets on wednesday morning and they fly out that same day.
Tonight is my girls night out and they have planned something for me. Knowing how mad they are I am expecting to be embarassed by whatever it is.

So peeps, 15 years I ve waited for this to happen and now that it has happened, I can not really believe it yet. I think perhaps when Im on that Plane It may just sink in then.

Bon voyage

booboo
Bye Bye, Safe trip and enjoy!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:25 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

I am soooooo glad this moment has finally come for you Booboo.

Just hope OZ & Mel lives up to 15 years worth of expectations and effort.

Good Luck and Safe Journey.

Mairi

PS. dont forget to keep us all updated when you get there
Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:28 am
WBB

good luck and safe journey, hope you get all you want out of the move.

Old Mar 4th 2004, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Bon voyage

booboo
See Ya Boo Boo

Have a lovely flight.Look forward to reading your posts when you arrive.
Old Mar 4th 2004, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

At last your time has arrived !! Seems like a long time ago now that you were having problems with house buyers !

Have a great journey and good luck for your future
Old Mar 4th 2004, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx everyone... im welling up again

booboo
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

booboo
I hope you have a good journey and all goes well for you. keep in touch we'd love to hear how you get on.....

say hello to MELB. for us and enjoy the end of summer
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Booboo - hope it will be well worth that long wait!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx everyone... im welling up again

booboo
PS. I'll be very interested to hear how the pets get on too
Old Mar 4th 2004, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

So pleased for you Booboo - at long last!! such a busy and emotional time at the moment but enjoy your last few days in the UK. Look us up when you come to Perth & let us all know how you're going!

Bon voyage

Loopy
Old Mar 4th 2004, 3:05 pm
I never gave up trying

gunnercaz is on a distinguished road
Cool Best wishes

Congrats BooHoo on your 'new life' dowunder......I'm at the start of my journey now and hopefully gonna reach this milestone that you are now at...but here's wishing you all the best for the 'start of your new journey' Well done!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 4:39 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

At last Booboo , your on your way .......plumber39 still waiting! being very , very , patient

all the best plum & family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.