Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I have a positive vetassess assessment!!!!!

I have a positive vetassess assessment!!!!!

Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have a positive vetassess assessment!!!!!

I know that it is only the first step in a lot of steps but I have a positive vetassess assessment as of today as an Office Manager. I am so pleased. Thanks to any one who helped and kept me sane.

First thing over now for the next,
hoping to apply at the end of Oct.
cheers guys just thought I would share my good news
hugs Lace x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: I have a positive vetassess assessment!!!!!

Originally Posted by lacey21
I know that it is only the first step in a lot of steps but I have a positive vetassess assessment as of today as an Office Manager. I am so pleased. Thanks to any one who helped and kept me sane.

hugs Lace x
Excellent news, well done!!!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have a positive vetassess assessment!!!!!

Thats fantastic, brilliant Lace.Sounds like a weight off your shoulders.

Dont forget to change the name of your ticker for the next stage!!! Well done
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

hugs Lace x
Well done and Congratulations. Good luck with the rest of the process.

Sarah
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

hugs Lace x
Congratulations - well done.

Sharon
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwww thanks guys, I will do cath send me a PM with your number or whatever.

I am celebrating with a MacDonald lol lol
diet, oh come on what diet lol
hugs lace x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

i have emailed your other email address direct Lace.I seem to have a problem with PM.x

Awwwww thanks guys, I will do cath send me a PM with your number or whatever.

I am celebrating with a MacDonald lol lol
diet, oh come on what diet lol
hugs lace x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:51 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant news lace
congratulations honey, and good luck with the next part.......
SB
X
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:54 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
brilliant news lace
congratulations honey, and good luck with the next part.......
SB
X

Congratulations Lace !!! ...a reward for hard work and determination.

Dave
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok babe,
thanks SB know that it is only the first step but at least I have a positive assessment and now I can get the flipping thing in in Oct.
hugs lace x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cheers Dave
I'll phone you after
hugs Lace x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:09 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

hugs Lace x

Fancy seeing you here
Congratulations again

Kris xx
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:10 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

oh Lace that's fantastic news, I am soooo pleased for you. Haven't seen you on the dieter's for oz thread for a long time. I must admit I haven't been on there much either, I sometimes feel as if I'm intruding as I haven't been following a diet for months!!

You go and enjoy your MacDonalds, you deserve it

Lots of love and hugs

Mandi xxx
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Mandi,
I have not been following at all, but I am going to after this result now. Going to do my best anyway,
I will post it on the dieter for oz forum
lol
lace x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:20 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Mandi,
I have not been following at all, but I am going to after this result now. Going to do my best anyway,
I will post it on the dieter for oz forum
lol
lace x
That's great lace, I'm sure that the girls on the thread will be as equally pleased for you. As for the diet..........what diet

Love Mandi xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.