Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I have my Spouse visa

I have my Spouse visa

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have my Spouse visa

Cant believe it....Just had a call to say my visa has been processed.

We plan to go out on the 6th July

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Now the panic sets in

Sharon
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 8:44 am
WBB

Default Re: I have my Spouse visa

Originally posted by Pasquill

Now the panic sets in

Sharon
another spouse visa granted, congratulations.

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

good news sharon, will see you when you arrive. keep in touch
karen xx
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 9:31 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
:PARTY:
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:06 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!

Now fingers crossed for WBB..........
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Now the panic sets in

Sharon
Congratulations

Just out of interest, how long did it take from applying to confirmation?

Happy Happy
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

It took 4 weeks from start to finish. When I applied I stated that my 19 year old son would not be coming with us. They told me today that as he is still in full time education (student at Leeds uni) that he can have a visa as well, meaning that whenever he comes out to visit or comes out for a year at the end of his degree he has no problems. This was brilliant news, so I am now booking his medical and police checks.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for your support. I realy look forward to meeting up with you over in Aussie.

The party starts tonight

Sharon
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

It took 4 weeks from start to finish. When I applied I stated that my 19 year old son would not be coming with us. They told me today that as he is still in full time education (student at Leeds uni) that he can have a visa as well, meaning that whenever he comes out to visit or comes out for a year at the end of his degree he has no problems. This was brilliant news, so I am now booking his medical and police checks.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for your support. I realy look forward to meeting up with you over in Aussie.

The party starts tonight

Sharon
Fab news, congrats again, and thanks for the timeline.

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Congrats Sharon. Great news about your son.
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 4:25 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Unhappy Re: I have my Spouse visa

Hi Pasquill/Everyone!

Please can someone help me, my partner who I have been with for 3.5years is Australian but unfortunately the VISA that I was on ran out last month and I had to come back to the UK. We have decided to take the plunge as it were and I now want to move back there. I have the points to do it by myself, but it seems to make more sense for him to sponsor me (unless anyone knows otherwise??!).

I'm pretty scared at the moment as we're trying to coordinate this from opposite sides of the world and I really want to get it right. I've thought about an agent, but they seem pretty expensive. Can anyone offer any advice on how to start this?? We've already begun to collect statments from friends and family but am unsure where to go next.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the panic sets in

Sharon