Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I hate Sundays!!

I hate Sundays!!

Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default I hate Sundays!!

Sunday used to be my favourite day of the week, a time for relaxing with my family, pottering about in the garden or going to the beach. Now I hate them, WHY??? Because the postman doesn't post letters thru' the front door and I know I won't receive an e-mail from Adelaide 'cos they are shut. Roll on Monday morning.

Saddo or what??

Lindsey
Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I hate Sundays!!

If you're a saddo then so am i as i woke up this morning and thought the very same thing! one good thing is at least no bills come on Sundays!
have a great week
Rach x
Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Beano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I hate Sundays!!

Originally posted by lindseyden
Sunday used to be my favourite day of the week, a time for relaxing with my family, pottering about in the garden or going to the beach. Now I hate them, WHY??? Because the postman doesn't post letters thru' the front door and I know I won't receive an e-mail from Adelaide 'cos they are shut. Roll on Monday morning.

Saddo or what??

Lindsey

I seem to spend all my sundays now sifting thru all the cr*p that we won't be taking with us, I walk in the kids rooms:scared: and think "I'll do it next week" sound familiar?
Old Jul 4th 2004, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

Sundays arn't what they used to be as the agent who will email me when the TRA is accepted are not in the office.

also all the shops are open so nobody makes roast dinners so you have to go out to the pub to get one.

sally