Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i had my leaving party !!!!!!!!!!

i had my leaving party !!!!!!!!!!

Old May 31st 2004, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future
Default i had my leaving party !!!!!!!!!!

hi,
to all those that know me or who have given me great advice over the months,just to let u all know that we leave in 48 hours ,wednesday morning, to perth,i went out last nite with all my friends (i made it just girls,as mick has had a leaving do with his friends saturday nite,we are having family round tonite)its so hard saying bye,i thought id be ok as ive been really positive about everything,but it was sooooo upsetting i have alot of friends ,and having them all together was fab,im quite hung over ,im only up as its one of my last mornings and a very good friend gave me a wake up call at 7.30 shouting, OH MY GOD ITS NEARLY TIME,48 HOURS !!:scared: Finley and Mollie stayed out with grandparents,so we can get stuff done,but to be honest the most im doing is drinking tea and eating a bacon and egg!!!!!
so bye 4 now,ill keep u all posted on Perth,and good luck to those that are waiting,
IT WILL COME !!!!!!!
natasha
Ps
Leanne ,wished u had of been there !!!!!!!
Old May 31st 2004, 9:07 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Hi Natasha,

Not met you before but I'm also in West Yorkshire.

Can't wait till I can also say OMG only 48 hours to go! :scared:

Good luck with everything. Have a great life in Perth and please let us know how you get on.

Elaine M
Old May 31st 2004, 9:36 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i had my leaving party !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bonza69
hi,
to all those that know me or who have given me great advice over the months,just to let u all know that we leave in 48 hours ,wednesday morning, to perth,i went out last nite with all my friends (i made it just girls,as mick has had a leaving do with his friends saturday nite,we are having family round tonite)its so hard saying bye,i thought id be ok as ive been really positive about everything,but it was sooooo upsetting i have alot of friends ,and having them all together was fab,im quite hung over ,im only up as its one of my last mornings and a very good friend gave me a wake up call at 7.30 shouting, OH MY GOD ITS NEARLY TIME,48 HOURS !!:scared: Finley and Mollie stayed out with grandparents,so we can get stuff done,but to be honest the most im doing is drinking tea and eating a bacon and egg!!!!!
so bye 4 now,ill keep u all posted on Perth,and good luck to those that are waiting,
IT WILL COME !!!!!!!
natasha
Ps
Leanne ,wished u had of been there !!!!!!!
Leanne

It's all go then!!! 48 hours and counting.... How lucky you are. Think you're doing the right thing with the leaving do's, albeit upsetting. Good luck for you and your family and keep us posted on how you're doing...

D D
Old May 31st 2004, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Saying goodbye and leaving is the hardest part, but it means you are almost through it. The process is almost over and your new life will begin!

Once you have left everyone things will calm down a lot and you hopefully will be sitting on the plane with a little smile on your face