I had a dream

Old Jan 27th 2004, 6:58 am
WBB

Default I had a dream

OK i'm not martin luther king but it was so vivid.

i dreamt i had a letter from AHC and i got denied my visa, it did not say why but the feeling was horrible, i woke in a bit of tizz and for a few minutes i thought it was real.
as i lay there awake this morning the postie dropped a load of letters on the mat but there was nothing again!

:scared:

it's been 21 days today since they received the extra information they requested.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Cath is an unknown quantity at this point

I had recurring dreams like the one you have described. We got our visas in December and it still all seems like a dream to be honest. We keep waiting for it to sink in. My advice is to keep as busy as possible and try not to keep thinking about it ptherwise it starts to consume your every waking moment.

Good luck
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:05 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Dreams always mean the opposite of what they seem. In which case it means that your approved visa will be plopping onto your doormat any day now

My very best mate at college used to dream on a nightly basis that either I was murdered horrifically, usually by someone with an axe, or I committed suicide. Or that she killed me with her bare hands. Now that's scary!:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:27 am
WBB

Originally posted by Cath
I had recurring dreams like the one you have described. We got our visas in December and it still all seems like a dream to be honest. We keep waiting for it to sink in. My advice is to keep as busy as possible and try not to keep thinking about it ptherwise it starts to consume your every waking moment.

Good luck
i am trying to keep busy but they keep giving me time off at work and i have nothing to do at home :scared: i am stewing most of the day wondering about the what if's and but's.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:38 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I had a dream last night about something not very nice and a Mc Donalds McFlurry spoon........ Think I have well and truly lost it now....
Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:43 am
WBB

hi dave 234.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:44 am
Dave234

Default Re: I had a dream

Originally posted by WBB

i dreamt i had a letter from AHC and i got denied my visa, it did not say why but the feeling was horrible, i woke in a bit of tizz and for a few minutes i thought it was real.
as i lay there awake this morning the postie dropped a load of letters on the mat but there was nothing again!

it's been 21 days today since they received the extra information they requested.
Your stories and dreams for that matter never fail to amaze me

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:45 am
WBB

Originally posted by Dave234
Your stories and dreams for that matter never fail to amaze me

how predictable.

like i said i am on to you mate.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:52 am
Dave234

Originally posted by WBB
how predictable.

like i said i am on to you mate.

and by that you mean what?? come on now, lets not be mysterious......

Old Jan 27th 2004, 8:52 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

The stress is really beginning to show now, WBB - you are finally cracking up!

If this carries on you won't need the visa because you will be in a padded cell somewhere.

What a reassuring bod I am!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:02 am
WBB

Originally posted by Pollster
The stress is really beginning to show now, WBB - you are finally cracking up!

If this carries on you won't need the visa because you will be in a padded cell somewhere.

What a reassuring bod I am!
dont worry about me pollster, i am in the process of outing a troll, a multi personality one at that.

Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Will there be a public roasting of the troll?
Old Jan 27th 2004, 9:34 am
Kiwified member

Originally posted by WBB
dont worry about me pollster, i am in the process of outing a troll, a multi personality one at that.

Jolly good - give me a shout when you want me to hand you the pointed stick.

Nothing takes your mind off things than a good troll outing, I find.
Kiwified member

Originally posted by Pollyana
Will there be a public roasting of the troll?

Could Mrs D so some of her lovely salads to go with it? I could whip up some garlic bread.
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally posted by WBB

WBB,
dont know if anyone else has noticed, but your posts tally appears to have gone below 4000. I'm sure you hit 4000 the other day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.