Wikiposts

i got a puppy

Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:57 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i got a puppy

Yes, it worked. I managed to work out how to resize. Yippee, no stoppin' me now.......

D D
Old Jun 10th 2004, 5:56 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DollyDaydream
Yes, it worked. I managed to work out how to resize. Yippee, no stoppin' me now.......

D D

Dolly, you clever little thing you!!

I need some lessons on making them smaller as you can see....

Milly looks gorgeous, you can see the misceivous look in her eyes, bless her!

Montu likes cheese, i cut it into little chunks and reward her with them.

Thanks for your advice, r u taking milly to Auz with you?

laura
x
Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:39 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lauralollipop
Dolly, you clever little thing you!!

I need some lessons on making them smaller as you can see....

Milly looks gorgeous, you can see the misceivous look in her eyes, bless her!

Montu likes cheese, i cut it into little chunks and reward her with them.

Thanks for your advice, r u taking milly to Auz with you?

laura
x
laura

Yes Milly is coming with us. It's doing my head in the thought of her being in a crate for so long and then having to go into quarantine for 30 days but there's been some really good posts on the subject which have really helped.

Milly likes cheese, brioche, pita with taramasalata, olives, toast, you name it if she can get her choppers on it she'll eat it - in very small doses I must add! (except if it's dog food, then we have a problem!!!). She's a bit of a minx where food is concerned. We've tried her on Bakers, natures best a loads of other stuff and she'll eat it alright, if you feed it to her!! Needless to say, she's learnt that if she doesn't eat it she'll go hungry, but she still tries it on!!! You have to be on top of it all the time, but it's fun. That's the nature of the breed, eager to please, loving, follows you around everywhere but stubborn. She has us in stitches

We're hoping to go to Melbourne, where are you heading? How far along the torturous path are you?

D D
Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:45 am
mickj

Can we scale those pics down please, they are taking over the whole screen Don't forget some people are using 56k dial-up, and it takes ages to load a page when you have a pic that big.

lol, :-) all my piccys come on here dead big, i cant work out how to reduce them, its a nightmare.....they take over the page!

honestley shes tiny really

laura

Old Jun 10th 2004, 6:49 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally posted by mickj
Can we scale those pics down please, they are taking over the whole screen Don't forget some people are using 56k dial-up, and it takes ages to load a page when you have a pic that big.
I'm crushed!!

Thought I'd got it sussed. Thanks for pointing it out mickj.

Be back shortly with decent size. Sorry!!

D D
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:11 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

hi

i got a puppy last month, she will be comming to Auz with me too.......just wanted to post her piccy for any dog lovers out there.

laura
x
Laura you weren't kidding were you? What a cutie (and the dog aint bad fnarr, fnarr). Not surprised you're not leaving her behind!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:24 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wmoore
Laura you weren't kidding were you? What a cutie (and the dog aint bad fnarr, fnarr). Not surprised you're not leaving her behind!

mick, sorry about the big piccies, i'll learn how to scale them down some day soon, sorry to all those who its taking to long to download etc.....

Dolly can you scale mine down too, mine are miles bigger than yours (oh-er) and yes montu eats anything, including, grass and mud and she loves bark chippings and my plants.....

we are off to perth and we cant apply till jan, as we need to get the work experience, but we have an anut who will sponsor us. I know what you mean about the create, I have got montu a crate for her to sleep in with the door open, to get her used to it from an early age. I can also lock her in there when i need to clean up the house, so i know she is out of harms reach. I think she likes it, but i never leave her in the crate alone, the door is always left open for her.

and wayne, yes she is lovely aint she, you have to put a pic of yours on here now....

laura
x
Old Jun 10th 2004, 7:38 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

and wayne, yes she is lovely aint she, you have to put a pic of yours on here now....

laura
x
I knew you would say that, so I was busy preparing ....
Attached Thumbnails i got a puppy-sheba.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE: Aw bet you miss him sooo much, will you be getting another anytime?

laura
x [/QUOTE]

Hi Laura

No - afraid not - have 3 cats now instead - thats enough for us, 3 cats and two teenage sons - need I say more - oh yes and Bix of course

Kittens do the same - wee everywhere! Until they are 'potty' trained (litter try) before they are allowed outdoors that is

Patience is a virtue

Cheers
Gill
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:27 am
mickj

She doesn't come and snog you after eating all that does she Now this theory about people that have dogs, is it true, i mean is it what you see is what you can expect? You know what i mean, you must have heard it

mick, sorry about the big piccies, i'll learn how to scale them down some day soon, sorry to all those who its taking to long to download etc.....

Dolly can you scale mine down too, mine are miles bigger than yours (oh-er) and yes montu eats anything, including, grass and mud and she loves bark chippings and my plants.....

we are off to perth and we cant apply till jan, as we need to get the work experience, but we have an anut who will sponsor us. I know what you mean about the create, I have got montu a crate for her to sleep in with the door open, to get her used to it from an early age. I can also lock her in there when i need to clean up the house, so i know she is out of harms reach. I think she likes it, but i never leave her in the crate alone, the door is always left open for her.

laura
x

Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:32 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Laura

Hope this works. Think the size is OK.

Someone tell me if it's too big please.

D D
Attached Thumbnails i got a puppy-montu2.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:33 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Haven't got a clue how to download 2 pics in one post so I'll try to work that out later.....

D D
Attached Thumbnails i got a puppy-montu4.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:36 am
mickj

Perrrrrrrfect

Laura

Hope this works. Think the size is OK.

Someone tell me if it's too big please.

D D

Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:40 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally posted by mickj
Perrrrrrrfect
Thanks mickj

I can sleep easy tonight!!

D D
Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:42 am
mickj

cheeky sod

Thanks mickj

I can sleep easy tonight!!

D D

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.