i got a puppy

Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:38 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default i got a puppy

hi

i got a puppy last month, she will be comming to Auz with me too.......just wanted to post her piccy for any dog lovers out there.

laura
x
Attached Thumbnails i got a puppy-montu.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

she is a real cutie...what have you named her?
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:46 pm

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw

hello

she is called montu and is 3 months old, havent been on the site for ages as been busy training her to sit, laydown, give paw etc.... I have been taking her to the beach to try and get her used to the water ready for when we live in Auz.....been dying to get these piccys put onto disc so i could post them to you all,as we are all a bunch of softies on here ant we!?

here is another....
Attached Thumbnails i got a puppy-montu1.jpg  
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:46 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Whoah he's a big fellar aint he!!

Is that picture to scale?

Enjoy laura.
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:47 pm

Originally posted by HiddenPaw

how old is the bonny baby and what have you named him/her...tell all...???

laura
xxx
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:49 pm

Originally posted by loose
Whoah he's a big fellar aint he!!

Is that picture to scale?

Enjoy laura.

lol, :-) all my piccys come on here dead big, i cant work out how to reduce them, its a nightmare.....they take over the page!

honestley shes tiny really

laura
Old Jun 10th 2004, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i got a puppy

She looks beautiful!

We had a black Labrador when I was young which looked much the same as her when a puppy.

He was a well tempered, loving and a wonderful companion to us all and will never be forgotten in our hearts.

Hope she enjoys OZ as much as I'm sure you will

Enjoy many long walks with her!
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:01 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lauralollipop
hi

i got a puppy last month, she will be comming to Auz with me too.......just wanted to post her piccy for any dog lovers out there.

laura
x
laura

What a beautie!!

How old is she? If you got her last month she must be about 12 weeks or so?

We've recently got a puppy (not so much a puppy now though - got her in February when she was 8 wks old and now she's 25 wks!!). We're taking her to puppy training classes etc (which actually didn't help this morning as Milly decided she would escape up the drive and out onto the road stopping two lanes of traffic!!). Luckily the road is fairly quiet and I guess 8 cars in total had to wait for Milly but I almost had a heart attack. :scared: The 'come' command went on deaf ears, so did my fish wife impression, bellowing at her to come back as she was more interesting in sniffing a dog which was over the other side of the road!!!

Another vallium please doctor!!!

Anyway, enjoy montu (don't forget not to take her for long walks until she is at least 6 months old).

D D
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:01 pm

Originally posted by Bix da Boss
She looks beautiful!

We had a black Labrador when I was young which looked much the same as her when a puppy.

He was a well tempered, loving and a wonderful companion to us all and will never be forgotten in our hearts.

Hope she enjoys OZ as much as I'm sure you will

Enjoy many long walks with her!

aw bless, you have brought tears to my eyes...

cant believe how much i love her already, i look at her and just wanna cry cos she is sooo cute and i love her sooo much...

God knows what i will be like when i have babies lol!!!

Do you think she will be ok in Auz with the heat, being black and all that?

laura
xxx
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:11 pm

Originally posted by DollyDaydream
laura

What a beautie!!

How old is she? If you got her last month she must be about 12 weeks or so?

We've recently got a puppy (not so much a puppy now though - got her in February when she was 8 wks old and now she's 25 wks!!). We're taking her to puppy training classes etc (which actually didn't help this morning as Milly decided she would escape up the drive and out onto the road stopping two lanes of traffic!!). Luckily the road is fairly quiet and I guess 8 cars in total had to wait for Milly but I almost had a heart attack. :scared: The 'come' command went on deaf ears, so did my fish wife impression, bellowing at her to come back as she was more interesting in sniffing a dog which was over the other side of the road!!!

Another vallium please doctor!!!

Anyway, enjoy montu (don't forget not to take her for long walks until she is at least 6 months old).

D D

hi dolly

yes she is almost 13 weeks old now. She is also starting training classes, but couldnt get her a place till 1s july, so what i did was got a few books from the library i can give you the mames of them if you think you might need them, but i started the training when she was about 9 weeks old, just following the books advice, as she couldnt go out then, and she has taken to it brill!

What type of dog is Milly? She is probley trying it on withyou, to have a game of chase, bless her. Although i know what you mean about making you worry!

Montu is so obedient (touch wood) i was dead please, that was until tuesday moring, when my boyfriend walked her without me. See we have been walking her for almost 2 weeks now, and she was fine on the lead etc...no probs, but on tuesday she just sat wouldnt walk, she doesnt like going out of the house now, and nothings happened to cause this. I have tried different times of day, me alone both of us, him alone, different leads, routes etc.. so i carried her, as far as i could and she walked back home fine, she will only walk home and pulls to get home, she wont walk in any other direction than home..... its so weired, what do you think?

any ideas would be brill, i cant have a agrophobic dog, is that right, when you cant leave the house?

laura
x
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya again

If you have babies while she is around - she will be a great protector - and the love you feel for her already will no doubt make you a brilliant mother when the time comes - soppy I know but true

You can dry the tears from your eyes now!!!

Here you go I'll lend you me hanky
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:23 pm

Hiya again

If you have babies while she is around - she will be a great protector - and the love you feel for her already will no doubt make you a brilliant mother when the time comes - soppy I know but true

You can dry the tears from your eyes now!!!

Here you go I'll lend you me hanky

thanks, i think need a whole box now after them nice comments, i am having an emotional breakdown "whhhhhaaaarrrr".....lol

laura
xxx
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi dolly

yes she is almost 13 weeks old now. She is also starting training classes, but couldnt get her a place till 1s july, so what i did was got a few books from the library i can give you the mames of them if you think you might need them, but i started the training when she was about 9 weeks old, just following the books advice, as she couldnt go out then, and she has taken to it brill!

What type of dog is Milly? She is probley trying it on withyou, to have a game of chase, bless her. Although i know what you mean about making you worry!

Montu is so obedient (touch wood) i was dead please, that was until tuesday moring, when my boyfriend walked her without me. See we have been walking her for almost 2 weeks now, and she was fine on the lead etc...no probs, but on tuesday she just sat wouldnt walk, she doesnt like going out of the house now, and nothings happened to cause this. I have tried different times of day, me alone both of us, him alone, different leads, routes etc.. so i carried her, as far as i could and she walked back home fine, she will only walk home and pulls to get home, she wont walk in any other direction than home..... its so weired, what do you think?

any ideas would be brill, i cant have a agrophobic dog, is that right, when you cant leave the house?

laura
x
Laura

I can remember our dog doing the same when he was a puppy.

I know my Mum and Dad took him to classes to help train him properly.

Usually with him it was because another dog or sitiuation he was scared by made him a bit unsure about leaving the house, soon got over it though.

Be gentle with her and just keep trying to reasure her its ok outside!

Hope this helps.

Gill
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:28 pm

Laura

I can remember our dog doing the same when he was a puppy.

I know my Mum and Dad took him to classes to help train him properly.

Usually with him it was because another dog or sitiuation he was scared by made him a bit unsure about leaving the house, soon got over it though.

Be gentle with her and just keep trying to reasure her its ok outside!

Hope this helps.

Gill

thanks Gill.

I have been racking my brains to think what may have scared her, but she is a very submissive puppy anyways, she wees herself when she sees a bigger dog than her (which at the moment is every other dog she meets) and rolls over on to her back, normally into the puddle of wee. She is dead excited when she greats me aswell and sometimes wees herself when i come in if i have been out for a while.....but the book said she will grow out of this as she becomes more confident....

Aw bet you miss him sooo much, will you be getting another anytime?

laura
x
Old Jun 10th 2004, 4:55 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

hi dolly

laura
x
laura

I've attached a photo of Milly (she's an Australian Shepherd). Might turn out to be chuffin enormous but I've tried to make the image smaller (hope it works!).

I agree with Bix da Boss. She is probably feeling a bit over-whelmed all of a sudden with people, cars, other dogs etc. Keep taking her out and she will get more confident. The puppy training classes will help with familiarisation with other dogs too. When you have your first lesson take a few treats with you (I take diced sausages with me), this is to 'bribe' her to do the commands that she's being taught - works a treat!!!

Hope this helps.

D D
Attached Thumbnails i got a puppy-milly_img.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.