Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I got my NOOSR back, positive ASCO 2412-11

Wikiposts

I got my NOOSR back, positive ASCO 2412-11

Old Apr 11th 2004, 12:13 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default I got my NOOSR back, positive ASCO 2412-11

Hi everyone,

I got my positive skills assessment back 10.04.04. Shame they upped points before it came back, now means we can't go Skilled Ind 136. We have already changed our approach, have contacted SA, NT and Victoria to see if anyone wants us under STNI route. It will be very interesting to see how many others are now having to go down this route.

Regards
Sarah
Old Apr 11th 2004, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congratulations on the skills assessment.

What have they upped the points to now? It was only a year ago they put them up to 115.

Keep trying, you will find a way to get out here and it will be worth it in the end.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

wishing you lots of luck-remember the old saying:
'Where there's a will there's a way'
Old Apr 11th 2004, 12:31 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got my NOOSR back, positive ASCO 2412-11

Originally posted by teach
Hi everyone,

I got my positive skills assessment back 10.04.04. Shame they upped points before it came back, now means we can't go Skilled Ind 136. We have already changed our approach, have contacted SA, NT and Victoria to see if anyone wants us under STNI route. It will be very interesting to see how many others are now having to go down this route.

Regards
Sarah
You probably already though of it but there are some that are faxing there app's to aspc over the next day or so(check the immi forum)-this any use to you

tinaj-points up to 120 as and from 14th I think
Old Apr 11th 2004, 12:37 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that suggestion Seang, our application is a little on the complicated side so faxing is not a good option at this stage. Andrew has a very nutty ex wife to do battle with. We will get there even if it means not living where we want for 2 years. You never know we may just like it better.

Regards
Sarah
Old Apr 11th 2004, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sarah!

Congratulations on the positive skills ass.

Another step forward......

Good luck with the rest of your journey.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by teach
Thanks for that suggestion Seang, our application is a little on the complicated side so faxing is not a good option at this stage. Andrew has a very nutty ex wife to do battle with. We will get there even if it means not living where we want for 2 years. You never know we may just like it better.

Regards
Sarah
Sarah
Congratulations. Hope everything works out for you and you are able to escape from the nutter. I am sure you will be happy where ever you go.

Good luck.

Last edited by debsy; Apr 11th 2004 at 8:17 am.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

tatar guy is an unknown quantity at this point

[We will get there even if it means not living where we want for 2 years.
How do you know your nominated occupation will be in demand under the new regional program?
I mean the last increase of the points completely pissed me off.
Hopefully soon I'll be assessed as an accountant, but so far participants of the regional program (SA, VIC, TAS) don't need any accountants. So I only have 115 point for 47sk, and am not sure that the new program will need any occupations excpet for farmers, hairdressers, nurses and other bluecollars.

-- Dear consultants. Do you reckon the new RSMS will allow accountants to migrate to AU?---

cheers
Old Apr 12th 2004, 3:59 am
Loving it in Bundy

Originally posted by tatar guy
How do you know your nominated occupation will be in demand under the new regional program?
I mean the last increase of the points completely pissed me off.
Hopefully soon I'll be assessed as an accountant, but so far participants of the regional program (SA, VIC, TAS) don't need any accountants. So I only have 115 point for 47sk, and am not sure that the new program will need any occupations excpet for farmers, hairdressers, nurses and other bluecollars.

-- Dear consultants. Do you reckon the new RSMS will allow accountants to migrate to AU?---

cheers
Hi tatar,
When we went to Emigrate 2004 we spoke to reps from each state who said that if we e-mailed them cv's they would consider whether they need us or not. Quite a long shot I know but with me being a teacher and Andrew being a carpenter and joiner there might be light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of the day we have nothing to lose by trying. Also we are not going for a regional visa we are trying for STNI, still a bit confused with the differences as we have only just started down this route. Like many on here we started going down Indie route but increase in points has changed our plans.

Best Wishes
Sarah