I got moderated!

I got moderated!

Old Sep 2nd 2002, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking I got moderated!

Please see below:

Me:
You truly are a ******. (Edited by moderator)

That is really all i can say. Please dont move back to the UK- i have friends and family still here. Find somewhere remote, preferably non- english speaking, so you cant depress anyone else.

Silly W****r- PB:-

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Sorry after reading your views on the UK being POSITIVE is the last thing you could be called , and seeing your far away views on Australia is making me laugh , misery is the last thing I feel .After being here 9 years and reading your posts I now think that that there is another Australia that we missed out on (are we in Russia , took a left instead of a right turn), never mind everything always seems better in dreams.I now understand why this place is so dull , only misfits and near do wells could want to come here , please come the UK is better off without you .Australia is the place for dead wood ,arse end of the world and going nowhere as they say come down under ,good luck in the land of the blind the one eyed man is King.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:PARTY:
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I got moderated!

There there Nicki, don't take it to heart, we all think what you said anyway!
Sue
Old Sep 2nd 2002, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: I got moderated!

Nicki

Wouldn't worry, you probably only got moderated 'cos someone grassed on you hmmm wonder who that might be

love sophia xx