I got it.....

Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

greentreefrog is a jewel in the roughgreentreefrog is a jewel in the roughgreentreefrog is a jewel in the roughgreentreefrog is a jewel in the rough
Default I got it.....

Now I have my prospective marriage visa and I am so happy.
Timeline is 1 day....I frontloaded everything and me and my kids had the visa within 2 hours.
I want to thank everyone so much here who was so helpfull and I could get so much help as well from just reading posts.

I ll be leaving in 2,5 weeks for OZ and the whole thing will start all over again with the next stage after the marriage.....

Thank you all
greentreefrog
Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:06 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got it.....

Originally Posted by greentreefrog
Now I have my prospective marriage visa and I am so happy.
Timeline is 1 day....I frontloaded everything and me and my kids had the visa within 2 hours.
I want to thank everyone so much here who was so helpfull and I could get so much help as well from just reading posts.

I ll be leaving in 2,5 weeks for OZ and the whole thing will start all over again with the next stage after the marriage.....

Thank you all
greentreefrog
Congrats on getting the visa and on getting married. All the very best.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:15 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!

Janine
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:03 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS................................... ..........on both the marriage and the visa

Loz x
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:50 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Julie. x