I got it!!

Old May 31st 2005, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default I got it!!

Well after a long search, and a long wait, I finally found my last can of Fosters in the back of my fridge!

Woulda been terrible if I never found it I tell ya!

(well it was NEVER gonna be a Visa was it!) .....
Old May 31st 2005, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: I got it!!

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Well after a long search, and a long wait, I finally found my last can of Fosters in the back of my fridge!

nice!!!! bit early...even for me!
Old May 31st 2005, 11:19 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

And in all fairness, that's where you should have left it!! You on the emergency beer?? That stuff's villlllllllleee.

Old May 31st 2005, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Geordie George
And in all fairness, that's where you should have left it!! You on the emergency beer?? That stuff's villlllllllleee.
I know I know

Still, I got 1 left! ...lol
Old May 31st 2005, 11:23 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

The boy who called wolf?
The man who called Fosters!

We ain't gonna read your next "Got It" post now!
Old May 31st 2005, 11:24 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

It'd be rude to leave it in the fridge on it's own ...

I know I know

Still, I got 1 left! ...lol
Old May 31st 2005, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
We ain't gonna read your next "Got It" post now!
Hey, 'I' won't ever read it, so don't see why you should! .... ...lol

as to the poor last can, well half gone now so gonna and be done with it!
Old May 31st 2005, 11:37 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Hey, 'I' won't ever read it, so don't see why you should! .... ...lol

as to the poor last can, well half gone now so gonna and be done with it!
Hope it tastes like ash! Actually that might be an improvement.
Hope it gives you a hangover!

Just kidding.
Old May 31st 2005, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Hope it tastes like ash! Actually that might be an improvement.
Hope it gives you a hangover!

Just kidding.
Well gotta be honest and say I wish it was a better class of beer, but am just tryin to do my bit for Australia! ...lol

or was it the 8 for the price of 6 deal ...lol