Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:19 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I always wanted to say that, but of course couldn't as I am already an Aussie....

But, I did get a job today.....actually.....I got THE job!!! This is the best possible job I could have got with my background and skills....

Excited? Me?.....You bloody betcha!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Hels
xxx
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hels
Sorry, I always wanted to say that, but of course couldn't as I am already an Aussie....

But, I did get a job today.....actually.....I got THE job!!! This is the best possible job I could have got with my background and skills....

Hels
xxx
good news hels. hope u love the job
and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:47 am
ABCDiamond

Congratulations

Are you going to tell us what the job is ?

Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:52 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Well done & many congratulations, Hels!!

Hope it works out real well & that you have some nice colleagues.

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Congratulations

Are you going to tell us what the job is ?

Of course....I am now the Employment Officer for the Bendigo Student Association based at the La Trobe University.

Its everything I could want. I worked for a High St Agency in the UK and worked for the Commonwealth Employment Service (prior to Centrelink) here in Oz, so its a combination of the 2.

Its 36.25 hrs per week and the salary is $38k + super + loading. Considering I am in Bendigo and we can get a house here for under $250k, I am happy enough with that money.

Hels
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:20 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hels
xxx

CONGRATULATIONS Hels !!

Well Done.

Donna.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Of course....I am now the Employment Officer for the Bendigo Student Association based at the La Trobe University.

Its everything I could want. I worked for a High St Agency in the UK and worked for the Commonwealth Employment Service (prior to Centrelink) here in Oz, so its a combination of the 2.

Its 36.25 hrs per week and the salary is $38k + super + loading. Considering I am in Bendigo and we can get a house here for under $250k, I am happy enough with that money.

Hels
Hels
I am really pleased for you. Well done. Have a lovely christmas.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:45 am
Cheeky

Congrats Hels!!

Well Done!!

Merry Christmas!!
Cheeky
x

Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

Well done!!

What a great christmas pressy!!!

Roni
Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Hels,

Well done!!!

Enjoy your Christmas....

D D
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:26 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

But, I did get a job today.....actually.....I got THE job!!!
Woohoo! I was thinking the worst when I didn't see a posting after the interview.

Of course you know this means no staying up til 2am on here through the week
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Hels
Congrats Hels! Sounds like you've really landed on your feet!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Congratulations Hels - that is great news and top chrimbo pressie for you.

Have a good time with your family this year

Dave, Helen & Nathan
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Hels
xxx
congratulations hels, hope its all you hoped it would be, and a merry christmas to you too.
Trish
Old Dec 21st 2004, 8:50 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hels, I'm really pleased for you. Tried to send you some Karma but not allowed.

Best wishes

Warren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.