i got it !!!!

Old Jul 1st 2004, 10:42 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default i got it !!!!

Well not the visa if thats what you are thinking... i passed my computer theory test yesterday with a 91% mark and did it in 15 mins phew... wasnt looking forward to doing it but had to at some point, not a contribution to the site really but just thought i would share it with you guys....good luck to you all with your visa stuff n all
johanne
Old Jul 1st 2004, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: i got it !!!!

Thats very naughty...I have been waiting very patiently for the postman and didnt get my visa yet boo hoo
Congratulations on your result though!!
Irene
Old Jul 1st 2004, 11:07 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Congrats on your results
Old Jul 1st 2004, 11:13 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i got it !!!!

Originally posted by parkhigh
Thats very naughty...I have been waiting very patiently for the postman and didnt get my visa yet boo hoo
Congratulations on your result though!!
Irene
Same here, thought DIMIA were on the move.

Congratulations on passing your test!

Lisa