Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I finally have a name

I finally have a name

Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future
Smile I finally have a name

Hi everyone, my partner (ELKSA) introduce me to british expat about 3 weeks ago, and I've been hooked on it ever since! I've finally got him to sort out my own loggin, as have replied to people few times he was saying that one minute he sounds like a man, the next a woman!! (scarey). We received our visas 2 weeks ago (yipeeee) and are heading for Brisbane or Gold coast area around April May time (as long as we can sell the house) So, look forward to much more chin wagging..or finger waging in the near future. Stay happy, funky buddah. P.S how do I use these smileys???
Old Oct 21st 2004, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

nibblo will become famous soon enoughnibblo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I finally have a name

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Hi everyone, my partner (ELKSA) introduce me to british expat about 3 weeks ago, and I've been hooked on it ever since! I've finally got him to sort out my own loggin, as have replied to people few times he was saying that one minute he sounds like a man, the next a woman!! (scarey). We received our visas 2 weeks ago (yipeeee) and are heading for Brisbane or Gold coast area around April May time (as long as we can sell the house) So, look forward to much more chin wagging..or finger waging in the near future. Stay happy, funky buddah. P.S how do I use these smileys???
Hi funkybuddah
Welcome to the forum - you find lots of useful (and sometimes not so useful!) bits on this site. Happy surfing.
To use the smilies just click on the face you want and it just appears on the thread. This modern technology is so good
cheers
Nibblo
Old Oct 21st 2004, 7:20 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Hi Funky buddah, wow that sounds like my hubby when he has had a few drinks welcome to the site for the addicted....hope all goes well with the move
Johanne
Old Oct 21st 2004, 7:25 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the mad house.

great name btw!!!!!

wish id thought of that.

sue
Old Oct 21st 2004, 7:28 am
Cheeky

Hi there!!!!!! Funkybuddah!!! What a name!!!

Just dont ask me how I chose mine!!

Welcome to the site!! Yep its great fun and the folk on here are very friendly and helpful!

Regards and congrats on the visas and good luck with the house sale!

Cheeky!!

Ps waiting for the karma question!!............

Last edited by Cheeky; Oct 21st 2004 at 7:29 am. Reason: oops, spelling mistake!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Thanks for the replies everyone. Cheeky, after having 2 hrs sleep all night being up with my hyperactive 2yr old son, I still found energy to laugh at your 'fish' joke. Very funny!!
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:24 am
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the replies everyone. Cheeky, after having 2 hrs sleep all night being up with my hyperactive 2yr old son, I still found energy to laugh at your 'fish' joke. Very funny!!
That's funny I've got a hyperactive 2 year old as well. My partner was up all night with him as well. Must be the moon!!!!!