Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I DON'T LIKE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA BECAUSE...

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:27 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I DON'T LIKE LIVING IN AUSTRALIA BECAUSE...

I'm just back from Bali and they have a great range of "If you don't like it, f**k off" stickers.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Erm, errr, no, can't think of anything.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

. . . I MISS MY MOMMY . . . boohooboohoo . . .
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by willamos
it's 2 years behind the rest of the world!! When will we get some decent shops!! I don't fit into a pair of chinese sized jeans
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markbhx
it's 2 years behind the rest of the world!! When will we get some decent shops!! I don't fit into a pair of chinese sized jeans
Slim down that fat western arse . . .
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Slim down that fat western arse . . .
Have jeans sizing changed that much? What can 2 years difference make? Can't fit into a pair of jeans! I'd top myself. Was that poster serious!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Centurion
..because the minority of people who don't like living here, finding themselves trapped for one reason or another, seem to be unable to accept that the majority do. Whereas the majority don't really mind that the minority don't.
.....on the hand you could argue that the majority of people who like living here, seem to be unable to accept that the minority who don't or find themselves trapped for one reason or another have the right to express their opinion as much as you.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Have jeans sizing changed that much? What can 2 years difference make? Can't fit into a pair of jeans! I'd top myself. Was that poster serious!
Dimensions have had to increase in the UK to take into account sit-at-home lard arses . . . the labelling has however remained the same so as not to hurt anybodies feelings . . . European Court of Human Rights . . . that sort of thing . . .
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Too hot for jeans here. I think you would be hard put to find jeans anywhere that weren't made in China or the like.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willamos
.....it's too cold and windy in winter, too damn hot in summer and is the arse end of world. Thankfully I'm leaving soon.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by stm1971
.....it's too cold and windy in winter, too damn hot in summer and is the arse end of world. Thankfully I'm leaving soon.
HURRAH!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:57 am
Account Closed

I totally accept you have the right to express this opinion......
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kporte
Too hot for jeans here. I think you would be hard put to find jeans anywhere that weren't made in China or the like.
In winter its freezing!! granted you dont need them in summer. Unfortuantely the asian market is better catered for than the european one. Oz could have been the new britain if only we'd kept it to ourselves!! finder keepers and all that lol
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Indeed - most jeans are made in 3rd world countries. I'd imagine that getting good jeans would be only limited by your wallet - or your body shape - wobbly would limit.

I wouldn't wear jeans in Far North QLD but I would want to think I could!
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 1:01 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

.... unable to accept that the minority who don't or find themselves trapped for one reason or another have the right to express their opinion as much as you.
That's what the MBTUK forum is for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.