Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I Don't Believe It!!!!!!

I Don't Believe It!!!!!!

Old Nov 22nd 2003, 12:11 pm
plumber39

Default I Don't Believe It!!!!!!

I,ve been keeping quiet lately, praying our luck would change. My post's recently have been pretty negative due to what we;ve been through (17 month's trying to sell house) so many false dawn's, it's taken a lot out of us. But now i can finally, happily announce we've done it , and now can start moving forward again. For us i think it's been the worst part of the visa process so far and a few time's thought of chucking it all in,questioning wether it was all worth it. But we've managed to keep strong and prevail. Anyone in the same position hang on in there we are proof it can come good in the end.

ps And to top it all we now hold "THE RUGBY WORLD CUP"what a weekend!
We can now immigrate to oz with our head's held high and say yes i am a pom and proud of it too!!!!

All the best plum & family!

Old Nov 22nd 2003, 12:14 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: I Don't Believe It!!!!!!

Too right plumber39,

nothing wrong with being a pom

Bye
markeh
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber39
I,ve been keeping quiet lately, praying our luck would change. My post's recently have been pretty negative due to what we;ve been through (17 month's trying to sell house) so many false dawn's, it's taken a lot out of us. But now i can finally, happily announce we've done it , and now can start moving forward again. For us i think it's been the worst part of the visa process so far and a few time's thought of chucking it all in,questioning wether it was all worth it. But we've managed to keep strong and prevail. Anyone in the same position hang on in there we are proof it can come good in the end.

We can now immigrate to oz with our head's held high and say yes i am a pom and proud of it too!!!!

Congratulations plumber
:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 12:17 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your good news - it must be such a releif for you to now be able to look forward!!!
When are you planning on going?

Sue
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 12:28 pm
plumber39

August time, don't want to walk straight into there summer.
Hoping to settle coastal side of Brisbane.

Old Nov 22nd 2003, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Plum & family.
I can see you have lots to celebrate this weekend

Diane
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congrats Plumber & Family, you deserve to celebrate all weekend after the tough ride you have all been on.

footie chick
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Plumb,

Breathing a sigh of relief for you and Di.

Hope you find what you want next. Speak to you soon.

Chris, Nita & Family
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 3:35 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done plum what a relief for you, time for a beer i reckon
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 4:19 pm
plumber39

Beer downing as begun!

Old Nov 22nd 2003, 4:27 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations I know how selling the house can grind you down, the house selling system here is mad. Good luck to you....there is no stopping you now
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Plum and family,
really pleased that you've made it at last!
enjoy every moment of your new lives.
with best of luck
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

p

now you can start to smile again

congrats
arlene and des
Old Nov 22nd 2003, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

so pleased for you plum, it has really got to you in the last few weeks/months!

now is the start of the rest of your new & exciting life. you deserve it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You don't need more an excuse to celebrate but england winning the world cup & in the way they did will make it even sweeter. We delayed the boys footie match to watch the match & then it went to extra time - we had to listen to the rest on the radio in the car. When johnno notched up the drop goal - the convoy that we were in on the M69 was swerving all over the road & everyone was flashing their lights & beeping their horns - it was quite a sight!!!!! SWING LOW

Good luck mate

Deb Rich Ben & luke
Old Nov 25th 2003, 9:43 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one plumber...I told you all you had to do was keep soldering on and my advice was as good as it usually is.

All the best.