Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I can't believe it, you won't believe it, 12 months and .......

I can't believe it, you won't believe it, 12 months and .......

Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations Jane....you sound really chuffed! SOunds like your perseverance really paid off. Good luck in the new role, I'm sure you'll have a blast

HP

p.s. now I know who to speak to in order to get my Telstra account prob sorted
Old Feb 18th 2004, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Congrats Jane,

I know first hand how tough it is to get a gig in Perth.

Bet ya never thought you'd be glad of going to work
Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:36 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Nibbs
Congrats Jane,

I know first hand how tough it is to get a gig in Perth.

Bet ya never thought you'd be glad of going to work
Friends of mine back in the UK would say 'how lucky, not to be working' !! Lucky!! Bored more like, after 12 months anyway!!

How boring life has been without work, you're right I ever thought I would be glad to get a job but I am!!
Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Just seen this,,,,,well done Jane!!! What are you actually doing if it's not being too nosey?

I'm really chuffed for you! Treat yourself to something nice.

Diane x
Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:50 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Just seen this,,,,,well done Jane!!! What are you actually doing if it's not being too nosey?

I'm really chuffed for you! Treat yourself to something nice.

Diane x
Working for Telstra in the debt collection department.. Do you use Telstra and do you pay on time!!
Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

I expect we'll be speaking soon then Jane!

Loopy
Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:53 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
Working for Telstra in the debt collection department.. Do you use Telstra and do you pay on time!!
Yikes you have become Satan at Hellstra.

Good luck with it and glad you have something to get you mind onto.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Did you have your scary head on when you went for the interview then???

I am a good girl and always pay on time.:scared:

Enjoy it!
Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:59 am
Merlot

Originally posted by janeyray
And I was going to do a runner on my bill in March! Only kidding - well done!

Maybe you may want to stay longer in Oz? No harm if you decide to go that way!

Best of luck
Merlot

Old Feb 19th 2004, 1:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I can't believe it, you won't believe it, 12 months and .......

[i]
I can have friends!!!!!!!!

I don't have to share my life with this computer !!!!!!!!!

OK! so does that mean we're all dumped now then

Congratulations and loads of luck. Is it a long commute?
Old Feb 19th 2004, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I can't believe it, you won't believe it, 12 months and .......

Congrats janey, office job, money and aircondit what more could a girl want
Old Feb 19th 2004, 4:13 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Shop!
Old Feb 19th 2004, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point

Janey might end up staying in Australia.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 11:09 pm
home again, home again

Originally posted by Andiii
Janey might end up staying in Australia.
Don't scare me!!
:scared:

No chance of that, just looking forward to going home. The job is a bonus that I could have done with when I arrived!!!
Old Feb 20th 2004, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Gibson will become famous soon enough

Well done you!!! I have my first interview on Monday - I have applied for loads with no response whatsoever. I have 15 years finance experience but no-one wants me! I'm not sure if its because I am English or because I haven't used their systems before. How hard can they be!!!!

I am soooo pleased for you, I need the sanity of work too, been off 7 months now and feel a tad brain dead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.