Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nicescrubbedexpat001 is just really nice
Default Re: I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

Originally Posted by northernbird
Ocean Reef SHS covers the other side and I know lots of people who send their kids there and are very happy.
ORSHS is an "OK" school, certainly a much better place than the Uk school we left behind. Sometimes feel the staff there havent got a clue but out son only has to see out YR12.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by filcomm
ORSHS is an "OK" school, certainly a much better place than the Uk school we left behind. Sometimes feel the staff there havent got a clue but out son only has to see out YR12.
I probably wouldn't have been as concerned about schooling if ORSHS was my option but it wasn't and as long as I have a hole in my arse I am not sending my kids to Belridge! My kids will therefore go private.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

ukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Its meant to be really boring in Perth apparently
I believe that's a rumour that the lucky people who live in Perth started to keep the riff raff out!!!

Re the schooling we dont have kiddies so we are lucky not to have to worry about the schooling etc. I can imagine its a huge headache and worry finding the right schools etc. I just have to make sure that we have a watering hole and some food stations near by