Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

Old Nov 20th 2009, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

ukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud of
Default I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

What a day its been. My job offer in Perth has been confirmed. Coming out on 457. Fantastic job, really pleased and they seem a great bunch of people. Obviously still lots to go through but we're savouring this moment before we start thinking about all that.

WOW!

I cant believe it - we're all in shock but SO excited! It doesn't seem real but I've had it in writing (have to keep reading it to check )

I cant believe I can finally post on here and say

'HEY AUSTRALIA - WE'RE ON OUR WAY'

Cheers everyone... what a great day!
Old Nov 20th 2009, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

Congratulations!

All the very best for your move. Enjoy Perth.

Old Nov 20th 2009, 4:25 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ukmouse
What a day its been. My job offer in Perth has been confirmed. Coming out on 457. Fantastic job, really pleased and they seem a great bunch of people. Obviously still lots to go through but we're savouring this moment before we start thinking about all that.

WOW!

I cant believe it - we're all in shock but SO excited! It doesn't seem real but I've had it in writing (have to keep reading it to check )

Hi WE ARE TOO!

Just waiting on a job contract to get sorted.

What line of work are you in ?

Carol
Old Nov 20th 2009, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

muzi is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!

Congratulations!!!
Old Nov 20th 2009, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by muzi
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations. There are some very lovely people in and around Perth
We wish you the best of luck
Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Andrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to allAndrews2oz is a name known to all

Yes Congratulation...

Seeing as there is so much "love and good wishes in the air" care to throw some in our direction... We're moving to Perth in January next year as well (Sorry to hi-jack your thread)

Very scary times ahead... I haven't even got a job to go to... and to top that... i'm leaving the best job i've ever had... what am i doing??????

Hope all your plans run smoothly

Maybe we're bump into each other in Perth

Mark
Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to those moving soon, enjoy
Old Nov 20th 2009, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats & good luck
Old Nov 20th 2009, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Good luck!
Old Nov 21st 2009, 8:19 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrews2oz
Yes Congratulation...

Seeing as there is so much "love and good wishes in the air" care to throw some in our direction... We're moving to Perth in January next year as well (Sorry to hi-jack your thread)

Very scary times ahead... I haven't even got a job to go to... and to top that... i'm leaving the best job i've ever had... what am i doing??????

Hope all your plans run smoothly

Maybe we're bump into each other in Perth

Mark
Hope you have a blast Mark
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

ukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud ofukmouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willamos

We are not talking about which breed of puppy to buy here; we are discussing the country in which people are going to live their lives.
Actually.... (with the deepest respect) this is my thread, and we're discussing the fact that we are delighted that we have the opportnutity to move to Perth.

Its isnt a 'What is Perth / Australia like?' thread.

Its a 'We're very excited' thread.

The difference is... at a friends surprise birthday party are you the person that shouts 'SURPRISE, CONGRATULATIONS' with everyone else.... or are you the person that pipes up 'Stop celebrating - you're another year nearer death!'

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Actually.... (with the deepest respect) this is my thread, and we're discussing the fact that we are delighted that we have the opportnutity to move to Perth.

Its isnt a 'What is Perth / Australia like?' thread.

Its a 'We're very excited' thread.

The difference is... at a friends surprise birthday party are you the person that shouts 'SURPRISE, CONGRATULATIONS' with everyone else.... or are you the person that pipes up 'Stop celebrating - you're another year nearer death!'

K sent for that reply!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 6:44 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!

Good luck and enjoy your new life!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

BTW......

.....still excited!!!!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 11:38 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

BTW......

.....still excited!!!!!!!
And you have every reason to be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.