Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I Can't Believe it has happened but.....!!!!!

Wikiposts

I Can't Believe it has happened but.....!!!!!

Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:49 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice
Default Re: I Can't Believe it has happened but.....!!!!!

Thank you all for your best wishes
we had a few drinks last night to celebrate
now we are busy planning our future!
Was going to be Sydney but weirdly.. Simon had an e mail from a contact in Brisbane about a job vacancy so we are now checking out areas around Brisbane
Ange
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:37 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

very good, best of luck!!
we are heading to brisbane too in March (hopefully) again dependant on the house sale, we have had an accepted an offer - first time buyer, so now just playing the waiting game - never understand why these things take so long but there ya go.
all the best
vb2
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
We did it... we have eventually had an offer on our house!! agreed a price and they havent got anything to sell!!!!! they are looking for a quick completion... trying not to get too giddy as i know from experience things can go wrong...but still cant help feeling giddy!!!
all you out there waiting to sell.... it does happen!
Angie x
Graet news really excited for you.
Funny enough I am sat here at the moment waiting to hear from our agents its gone mad latley round here with viewings so things are looking up.Cannot help but feel nervous though with all the waiting.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:38 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Originally Posted by vb2
very good, best of luck!!
we are heading to brisbane too in March (hopefully) again dependant on the house sale, we have had an accepted an offer - first time buyer, so now just playing the waiting game - never understand why these things take so long but there ya go.
all the best
vb2
Hope the sale is going through ok!
Were you at the leeds meet with us last month?
Ange
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:40 am
Marvin for PM

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Graet news really excited for you.
Funny enough I am sat here at the moment waiting to hear from our agents its gone mad latley round here with viewings so things are looking up.Cannot help but feel nervous though with all the waiting.
Well..survey is done and everything seems ok. So hopefully everything going along ok.
Hope your news is good!
Ange
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:56 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
We did it... we have eventually had an offer on our house!! agreed a price and they havent got anything to sell!!!!! they are looking for a quick completion... trying not to get too giddy as i know from experience things can go wrong...but still cant help feeling giddy!!!
all you out there waiting to sell.... it does happen!
Angie x
Cool - great news!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Well that is just absolutely fantastic, well done you. We have just put our house on the market and it went in the local newspaper this week for the first time BUT STILL NOBODY HAS RUNG FOR A VIEWING :scared: :scared: . As you say it does happen so we will wait a bit longer before we get too disheartened.
Good luck and best wishes.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 9:28 am
Marvin for PM

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Well that is just absolutely fantastic, well done you. We have just put our house on the market and it went in the local newspaper this week for the first time BUT STILL NOBODY HAS RUNG FOR A VIEWING :scared: :scared: . As you say it does happen so we will wait a bit longer before we get too disheartened.
Good luck and best wishes.
I am sure it will go through quickly, spring is on its way and just think positively... believe it and it will happen
Ange x
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:28 pm
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

hiya, yes i was at the leeds meet last month! the sale has gone fine, exchanged contracts last week, and the guy who is buying moves in this weekend, we fly out the weekend after, all rush rush at the moment
hope you guys are well
regards
vb2