Reload this Page >

I am sooooooooo proud!

I am sooooooooo proud!

Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:30 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I am sooooooooo proud!

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I will let you know!
The anouncement is usally the day before Australia Day I think, so that is 25th January 2006.
ooo thats not far off then, wish him all the luck from us at BE x
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Just wanted to share this with you guys!

I am sooooooooooo proud of my little brother James, as he is a finalist for Young Australian of the Year 2006....

http://www.australianoftheyear.gov.au/bio.asp?pID=227

I just cannot out into words how proud I am of him!

Claire
x
Wow. That is excellent. I'd be proud of him too if that was my brother. Sending a big pat on the back for James
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:00 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

That's brilliant news Claire, you certainly have every right to be proud. Keep us posted with how he gets on, but we are already impressed so it doesn't really matter on the result. Getting to the finals is a huge achievement.

Oh, and I quite agree, he is rather tasty
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:14 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I am sooooooooo proud!

What a great lad! Congratulations to you, and best of luck to James!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Claire
x

As many have said already, so you should be ...

Your mam said he was a clever bunny ...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:43 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I am sooooooooooo proud of my little brother James, as he is a finalist for Young Australian of the Year 2006....

Claire
x
Fantastic, you've every right to be proud.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

What a fantastic brother you have.

Well done James
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:01 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Claire
x
So you should feel proud Claire! Katy
Old Dec 1st 2005, 2:42 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that James didn't win the finals in ACT on the 29th Nov but was pipped to the post by an amazing young blind lady. This is her bio... http://www.australianoftheyear.gov.au/bio.asp?pID=236 - she will represent the ACT territory on Australia Day in Melbourne.

May I take the opportunity to reiterate how proud I am and always will be of my brother James!!

Love ya kiddo!
Claire
xxxxx
Old Dec 1st 2005, 6:32 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that James didn't win the finals in ACT on the 29th Nov but was pipped to the post by an amazing young blind lady. This is her bio... http://www.australianoftheyear.gov.au/bio.asp?pID=236 - she will represent the ACT territory on Australia Day in Melbourne.

May I take the opportunity to reiterate how proud I am and always will be of my brother James!!

Love ya kiddo!
Claire
xxxxx
You may not be winner to them James but you will always be a winner on here and in your sister's heart Many congratulations Claire for having such a fantastic brother.