I am SAD!

Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:10 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow I am SAD!

Well, I've kept away as much as I can, popped in a couple of times to get updates on what's what but I just cant stay away any more.

I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!! :scared:

[stands on chair]

My name is Bridie and I'm a BE addict

[/gets off chair]

Update on us:

Still waiting to exchange contracts, should be in the next couple of weeks

STILL waiting for news from DIMIA, hoping it wont be long now (nearly 19 weeks) and trying not to be too glum about the whole thing. Sorted John Masons to be our shippers and organising pet permit for cat.

Must admit that the break has done me good as I have not been half as stressed as I was previously, just want to keep it that way!

Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:12 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I am SAD!

Originally Posted by bridiej
Well, I've kept away as much as I can, popped in a couple of times to get updates on what's what but I just cant stay away any more.

[stands on chair]

[/gets off chair]

Update on us:

STILL waiting for news from DIMIA, hoping it wont be long now (nearly 19 weeks) and trying not to be too glum about the whole thing. Sorted John Masons to be our shippers and organising pet permit for cat.

Must admit that the break has done me good as I have not been half as stressed as I was previously, just want to keep it that way!

Nice to have you back bridie, missed your posts
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Nice to have you back bridie, missed your posts

sent you some k
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:15 pm
Get me out of here!!

Jules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the rough

Just out of interest who are you using for your cat as hubby has decided he couldn't possible leave 'George' behind - am not sure who to contact or what it entails - cost/quarantine etc etc

Any pointers in the right catty direction???

Thanks

Jules x
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Wot about me - nobody ever gives me any (or karma)!

gd
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:16 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

sent you some k
aww shucks thanks [blushes]
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

[stands on chair]

[/gets off chair]

Update on us:

Well you're no sadder than the rest of us on here..........welcome back - missed you loads!!!
nursey

Originally Posted by gdcollectables

gd
Have sent you some
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:17 pm

gd

I am ALWAYS giving you karma!!

Jules: We're using airpets, PM me if you want any info
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Thank you, thank you - does that mean I've got TWO friends now?

gd
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:21 pm

gd

A whole two!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

[stands on chair]

[/gets off chair]

Update on us:

Youre rocking mate - you have got a buyer for your house and your visa will be granted any day now!!!!

Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:22 pm
nursey

gd
we're all friends on here now where did I put that [vomit] bucket
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Youre rocking mate - you have got a buyer for your house and your visa will be granted any day now!!!!

I hope so, oh I do REALLY hope so!

Otherwise it wont be BE anonymouse I need, it'll be the full padded cell, straight jacked and sedative! :scared:
Old Aug 15th 2005, 3:25 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

[stands on chair]

[/gets off chair]

Update on us:

Yes this site is addictive and so is the Karma, (but sent you some anyway, like to help and support ) Keep on posting.

Nicky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.