Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

Old Nov 17th 2005, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice
Default Re: I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

3 or 6 (dependant on sister in law) of us will be there
Old Nov 17th 2005, 4:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Two of us are coming - is it a 'child friendly' meet or an 'adults only' meet.???

We can do either, but need to know one way or the other so please can you give us a clue as Steve and Lynne may be interested as well and they have sensible kids 10 and 12 as well???
Don't have any myself, but I seem to remember the place being very child-friendly when we met there before; also there was a play area and stuff across the road, if my memory serves me right!
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi Ann

It is very child friendly lots to do for the kids. So my reckoning is about 12 so far I have a lot of pommie mates so hopefully they will comes if they don't have anything planned.

C x

See you then x
Old Nov 17th 2005, 12:22 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll there will be 2 and a 1/2 of us turning up then and we will see Lynne and Steve this Saturday and see if them and their two kids can come. We have the secret child weapon of psp's and gameboy's if they don't want to go across road that turns them into zombies in seconds... .

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Old Nov 17th 2005, 12:51 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
We'll there will be 2 and a 1/2 of us turning up then and we will see Lynne and Steve this Saturday and see if them and their two kids can come. We have the secret child weapon of psp's and gameboy's if they don't want to go across road that turns them into zombies in seconds... .

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Count me and clare in too please, we are just up the road in maroochydore on validation trip so we will be there definately.

Pollyanna i owe you a few beers for the advice you have given me regarding pcc,s but cant wait to meet you all and put names to faces and hopefully make some new friends in the process........thats if we are allowed still being pommies and all, and the way i have a good old rant too sometimes!!

alk
Old Nov 17th 2005, 12:59 pm
Banned

alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Bumping up for some some new arrivals who asked about it.
cheers j n r. Much appreciated and well timed too!

al and clare.x
Old Nov 17th 2005, 12:59 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Count me and clare in too please, we are just up the road in maroochydore on validation trip so we will be there definately.

Pollyanna i owe you a few beers for the advice you have given me regarding pcc,s but cant wait to meet you all and put names to faces and hopefully make some new friends in the process........thats if we are allowed still being pommies and all, and the way i have a good old rant too sometimes!!

alk
Alk, I shall forward to it, and am doing my best to get there Always fun to put names to faces, and to establish new "reality" friendships as opposed to "cyber" ones
And if you've followed all my posts, you'll know I can rant along with the best of them at times
Old Nov 17th 2005, 7:30 pm

Cool Re: I am organising a Sunshine Coast meet

Is it still kings beach in the Naked turtle cafe at 1pm on November the 26th then... .
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:44 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Carrianne
At Kings Beach - November the 26th - anyone up for it !!
Bugger bllx.

Jusr re read the date.....................

ARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Got 3 privatemessages saying see you next week......

thought it was tommorow! d'oh

To polly. Sorry cant give you a lift now as we will be in singapore on the way back to the uk.

annqldau. Sorry but you will have your bikes by the time we meet you next!
And im not diving the brisbane today as the winds off the coast are above 25knots so the boat aint going out. Off to noosa on sunday so the weather is supposed to pick up then so will report back if i get on a boat.

Sorry everyone that we cant be there now, but i will organise a meet when we arrive in early 2007 or ill look out for another organised one.

Was really looking forward to tomorrow too

hope you all have a great time.

love al and clare.x
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:10 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Count us in - been here just under a year in Coolum. 2 adults, two children.

See you all there,

Colin and Lizzy
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:30 am

Gutted for you al and clare, know what it's like when you've built yourself up for a brill dive and it doesn't come off...will make sure they don't move it before you get here for good.

You will have dived the Brisbane before he gets a bike don't you worry that is only a fantasy at the moment.

Way the weather is going we may not get to dive it till next year either.

Well good luck with your trip and will see everyone else next Saturday... .
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:52 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Bugger bllx.

Jusr re read the date.....................

ARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Got 3 privatemessages saying see you next week......

thought it was tommorow! d'oh

To polly. Sorry cant give you a lift now as we will be in singapore on the way back to the uk.

annqldau. Sorry but you will have your bikes by the time we meet you next!
And im not diving the brisbane today as the winds off the coast are above 25knots so the boat aint going out. Off to noosa on sunday so the weather is supposed to pick up then so will report back if i get on a boat.

Sorry everyone that we cant be there now, but i will organise a meet when we arrive in early 2007 or ill look out for another organised one.

Was really looking forward to tomorrow too

hope you all have a great time.

love al and clare.x
Aw what a shame! At least you realised and din't turn up today! Many thanks for the offer of a lift - I shall be there anyway, coutesy of the Crestas and look forward to meeting you both next time, Al & Clare - have a good trip back north & we'll have a beer for you
Old Nov 19th 2005, 6:18 am
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
We are going out with Noel and Liam that day, pity though, enjoy.
BillnLinz

We're off to Boondall that evening to see the Gallagher bros. We would've come to the meet as we're in Redcliffe but Gaz is in college doing his exams during the day so maybe next time.

Rach
Old Nov 19th 2005, 8:07 am

Just answered my PM... . See you at the Storey Bridge Hotel then.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

midlife crisis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carrianne
Hi Ann

It is very child friendly lots to do for the kids. So my reckoning is about 12 so far I have a lot of pommie mates so hopefully they will comes if they don't have anything planned.

C x

See you then x
Hi Everyone

We have been on the Sunshine Coast for 2 weeks now and we are looking forward to the meet. 2 Adults and 3 kids, 14,11 and 6.

See you there!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.