Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I am only going to whisper this...

Wikiposts

I am only going to whisper this...

Old May 23rd 2005, 3:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am only going to whisper this...

Hey, I didn't see this one....congrats MP....hope it continues sweet.

Agree with Tony about your avatar too.

In fact I remember voting for it in an avatar poll in the past.

But.........no, I mustn't say anymore
Old May 23rd 2005, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations penny,hope it all goes ok for you,i know what you mean about wispering i ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

see ya at the brissie girls drinking club
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hey, I didn't see this one....congrats MP....hope it continues sweet.

Agree with Tony about your avatar too.

In fact I remember voting for it in an avatar poll in the past.

But.........no, I mustn't say anymore
Thanks Bix.

Don't know where we would be without the likes of you around.
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:10 am
Just Joined

karen011258 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: I am only going to whisper this...

Originally Posted by moneypen20
but we have sold the house. Can't say it any louder, might all fall through but they are cash buyers currently in rented and want to move in first week of August.
AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. What the **** happens now? Six million things to do, people to see, flights to get on, brissie drinking girls nights out to join - O M G

PS This thread is really going to piss of the person who said they were pissed off with people posting they had sold their house. All I can say mate is tough sh*t
Congratulations on hearing your news!! I wish you all the best and hope everything goes to plan for you. At least some of us get what we dream for. Here I am, an Aussie just wanting to go home with her hubby and I see so many here wanting to live in my own country. I can tell you all, it is a great place to live and I hope all your dreams come true. I just wish that my dream would, but it is not as easy for me as you would think. Being an Aussie means nothing to Immigration, even if you want to go home with your husband. It is just as hard for me as it is for you all. Anyway, all the best and go for it girl, lots of Aussie love
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by karen011258
Congratulations on hearing your news!! I wish you all the best and hope everything goes to plan for you. At least some of us get what we dream for. Here I am, an Aussie just wanting to go home with her hubby and I see so many here wanting to live in my own country. I can tell you all, it is a great place to live and I hope all your dreams come true. I just wish that my dream would, but it is not as easy for me as you would think. Being an Aussie means nothing to Immigration, even if you want to go home with your husband. It is just as hard for me as it is for you all. Anyway, all the best and go for it girl, lots of Aussie love
Hi Penny

Well done and another one flys off thats our club empty now, me and mick will just have to be nobby no mates at the pub

perhaps see you before you go

good luck

sue
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:38 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Many (quiet) congrats Moneypen. Could be the housing market is pickingup a bit, if the amount of people managing to sell on here is anything to go by.

hope it is all smooth sailing from here on in.
Old May 23rd 2005, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
but we have sold the house. Can't say it any louder, might all fall through but they are cash buyers currently in rented and want to move in first week of August.
AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. What the **** happens now? Six million things to do, people to see, flights to get on, brissie drinking girls nights out to join - O M G

PS This thread is really going to piss of the person who said they were pissed off with people posting they had sold their house. All I can say mate is tough sh*t

Hi Hon

CONGRATULATIONS, to both you & Kevan.
Have a few drinks on us
Will PM you later, hope to see you soon
Take care
Paula xx
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future

SSSSHHHHHhhhhhhhh Congrats to you from us and SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only we are hoping to excahnge on the 9/june and complete a week later then 3 days later GET ON THAT PLANE Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

God i hope this goes well, with no hiccups

Well done

Maybe met you on one of those brissie girl nights out Eh!!!!!

Charlie