Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I am only going to whisper this...

Wikiposts

I am only going to whisper this...

Old May 22nd 2005, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am only going to whisper this...

Originally Posted by moneypen20
but we have sold the house. Can't say it any louder, might all fall through but they are cash buyers currently in rented and want to move in first week of August.
AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. What the **** happens now? Six million things to do, people to see, flights to get on, brissie drinking girls nights out to join - O M G

PS This thread is really going to piss of the person who said they were pissed off with people posting they had sold their house. All I can say mate is tough sh*t

Cor blimey - what a relief! Don't worry about the other Six million things to do, selling your house is one of the main worries taken off of your mind A cash buyer who also wants to buy some of your stuff - you're made m8!

Wish we could sell ours back in the UK!

You can relax now and just go with the flow - you lucky buggers

Enjoy the feeling!

Old May 22nd 2005, 5:59 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

but we have sold the house. Can't say it any louder, might all fall through but they are cash buyers currently in rented and want to move in first week of August.
AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. What the **** happens now? Six million things to do, people to see, flights to get on, brissie drinking girls nights out to join - O M G

PS This thread is really going to piss of the person who said they were pissed off with people posting they had sold their house. All I can say mate is tough sh*t
Good on yer Moneypen, well done
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

I'm sooooo jealous. Wish someone would hurry up and buy ours.

Congratulations and good luck, hope it all goes through smoothly. K on its way.

Tracy
Old May 22nd 2005, 6:23 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flip
Sorry to digress but how long till this crucial match is played?

By the way wasn't trying emotional blackmail last week but it could have been a good plan.

Carolyn

Bank holiday Monday
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Go Penny.....Go Penny.....Go Penny....

Great news hon!!!

You need to get them to move in at the middle of July and you need to get over here then so I can meet you when I am in Brissy!!!!

Hels
Sorry Hels can't do that. Leaving party booked for 16th and the girls don't break up until 22nd - my life would be over if I took them out even one day before end of term. Kevan doesn't have leave booked until 29th July. Just happens to have all of August off - looks like that's his notice served then

Can you change your trip
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:58 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to you! All the best to you. I managed to bribe my 6 and 3 year old with the promise of a separate playroom from their bedroom - wishing I hadn't now - what a pig sty...toys everywhere! And no drawers or cupboards yet to store them in!
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:05 pm
blossom

Well done to you - hope everything is plain sailing for you all from here on in!

Wonder when it will be my turn? !!

Blossom

Can't send you a drink as my smiley's have all gone!

Old May 22nd 2005, 8:39 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

WAYHAAAY great news moneypen

BTW who's pissed of with people saying they've sold their houses?? I think its brilliant news
Old May 22nd 2005, 8:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
WAYHAAAY great news moneypen

BTW who's pissed of with people saying they've sold their houses?? I think its brilliant news
Can't remember. But tough. They don't have to read it do they. I've got my smilies - here you go, have a drink on me
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:37 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Aww cheers mate

They even want to come round and arrange to buy some of our stuff. Might not need a whole container after all.
Congratulations moneypen

That's exactly what happened to us - our buyers have relieved us of three piece suite, kitchen table, chairs and sideboard, double bed and bedside cabinets, garden furniture, lawnmower, wash dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave and all curtains and blinds and the list goes on! And we are due to complete 1 August so sounds like we are on a similar timescale to you.

Hope it all goes according to plan.

Binbird
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

GOOD ON YER!!!! who cares they dont have to read it whats even sadder is they will take time to reply telling you its a pointless thread......... sad!!

Good to hear someone is having some luck!!!

You'll soon be posting 'shippers are here' like Scissors she has them in today.

I imagine it starts to get quite scary now, the Brizzie drinking girls nights out sound like fun might just make my way to one its only alittle drive from Sydney............not far when I look on the map!!! lol

Good luck for a smooth sale

Chris
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:49 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
GOOD ON YER!!!! who cares they dont have to read it whats even sadder is they will take time to reply telling you its a pointless thread......... sad!!

Good to hear someone is having some luck!!!

You'll soon be posting 'shippers are here' like Scissors she has them in today.

I imagine it starts to get quite scary now, the Brizzie drinking girls nights out sound like fun might just make my way to one its only alittle drive from Sydney............not far when I look on the map!!! lol

Good luck for a smooth sale

Chris
Hey chris, if we share the driving, can i come too. Mind you it is only about 3cm on the atlas so you drive there and i will drive back lol.

Louise

P.S i wasn't trying to get you into trouble before, honest.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

CooL
Opps sorry i meant to say cool.
good luck, you deserve it.
Old May 23rd 2005, 3:39 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't remember. But tough. They don't have to read it do they. I've got my smilies - here you go, have a drink on me
Excellent news Moneypen! Yes I know, I was a bit late finding this thread.

Oh, and congrats on still having your funky kittie avatar!
Old May 23rd 2005, 3:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Excellent news Moneypen! Yes I know, I was a bit late finding this thread.

Oh, and congrats on still having your funky kittie avatar!
Thanks Tony.

The puddie tat will go with me to my grave

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.