British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   I am offski (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/i-am-offski-111339/)

ywoods Sep 13th 2002 11:36 am

I am offski

Well friends and foes and all inbetweenies... the time has come to say tara to the puter and put it to rest in a cute likkle suitcase my sister let me nick:)

I am outta here tomorrow.. and I can only bid you all adieu until I get my puter up and running (or I steal prime time offa my hubsta and use his) !!!

Ciao ciao, shed no tears for I shall return :)

Bah bah

Yvonne :)

Off ta Melbourne tomorra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny Sep 13th 2002 12:38 pm

Re: I am offski

Originally posted by ywoods:
Well friends and foes and all inbetweenies... the time has come to say tara to the puter and put it to rest in a cute likkle suitcase my sister let me nick:)

I am outta here tomorrow.. and I can only bid you all adieu until I get my puter up and running (or I steal prime time offa my hubsta and use his) !!!

Bah bah

:PARTY:

Hi there,

Have a great time and hope all goes well for you. Let us know how you're getting on. (Hopefully some nice stories!)

Take care

Ginny

mcaprio Sep 13th 2002 12:52 pm

Hi Yvonne,
I didn't understand a single word in what you said !!!! Thanksfully you are not an IELTS evaluator, otherwise I would have had no chance to go to Oz ;)

Anyway, hope you the best for your new life :D :D
Good luck
Myriam

Bah bah

poggle Sep 13th 2002 1:14 pm

Originally posted by mcaprio:
Hi Yvonne,
I didn't understand a single word in what you said !!!! Thanksfully you are not an IELTS evaluator, otherwise I would have had no chance to go to Oz ;)

Anyway, hope you the best for your new life :D :D
Good luck
Myriam

Hi Yvonne!

cant believe after all your 'countdowns', the day has finally come! Hope all goes well with the move! let us all know how you get on!!

Best wishes and good luck!!
WATCH OUT MELBOURNE!!! SHE'S ON HER WAY!!!!!scared:

Cheers! Kaff xx:

poggle Sep 13th 2002 1:20 pm

Originally posted by poggle:

Hi Yvonne!

cant believe after all your 'countdowns', the day has finally come! Hope all goes well with the move! let us all know how you get on!!

Best wishes and good luck!!
WATCH OUT MELBOURNE!!! SHE'S ON HER WAY!!!!!
Cheers! Kaff xx:

Juls Sep 13th 2002 1:23 pm

Bah bah

Good Luck,

Melbourne betta watch out !!!
They won't know what's hit 'em

Julie x
Adelaide by early 2003

Grub Sep 13th 2002 1:45 pm

Congrats and all the best. We will miss your crazy posts! Dont forget us and give us all your news when you get there!

Love
Nicky, Deano and Kaelan

Bah bah

SuzeM Sep 13th 2002 4:15 pm

TTFN. Make sure you come back online ASAP and tell us ALL about it!
Sue

ndaltonb Sep 13th 2002 4:54 pm

Yvonne,

Have a great trip, and please don't drink melb dry.

Look forward to merry tales of your trip

Nigel db

yvsie Sep 13th 2002 5:22 pm

have a good trip Yvonne!!!!

Look forward to your postings from 'the other side'

yee haaaa

rday Sep 13th 2002 7:42 pm

good luck
rday

Costabeera Sep 14th 2002 9:00 pm

Goodluckski

tinaj Sep 15th 2002 8:38 am

Bah bah

Hi Yvonne,

Many congrats and thanks for the really useful phone conversation that we had a couple of months ago. After visiting Oz last month we lovd it and are going ahead with the application. Including the prospect of court cases over my son.
I am not looking forward to court, but it will be worth it if it all works out.

Keep in touch over the site.

love Tinaj

Diane Sep 15th 2002 4:35 pm

Best of luck - keep us updated from Oz. Enjoy!!!

Diane & gang