Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I am getting my citizenship tomorrow

I am getting my citizenship tomorrow

Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default I am getting my citizenship tomorrow

Hi anyone else goin to rockingham council tomorrow for citizenship ceremony,just wondered as i know there is 6 of us.........jan hutchy
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:48 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am getting my citizenship tomorrow

Originally Posted by hutchy
Hi anyone else goin to rockingham council tomorrow for citizenship ceremony,just wondered as i know there is 6 of us.........jan hutchy
We are still looking forward to actually getting there but wanted to wish you well for tomorrow and send a CONGRATULATIONS to all of you
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sel
We are still looking forward to actually getting there but wanted to wish you well for tomorrow and send a CONGRATULATIONS to all of you
Thanx a lot for that, i thought the lady said tues , so i got all dolled up and set out for it today only to be told i was 1 day too early, lol nowt like being keen i suppose,
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:03 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hutchy
Thanx a lot for that, i thought the lady said tues , so i got all dolled up and set out for it today only to be told i was 1 day too early, lol nowt like being keen i suppose,
PMSL classic !!! reminds me of when I sent my kids to school a day early cos I didnt realise it was a teacher training day ... we skulked back home with me nagging them to put their coats on to cover up their uniforms so I wasn't spotted for being the biggest div of the village
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Jan. Bet the early days in Vic are a distant memory now! So glad to hear things have worked out. Good luck for the future, HPx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sel
PMSL classic !!! reminds me of when I sent my kids to school a day early cos I didnt realise it was a teacher training day ... we skulked back home with me nagging them to put their coats on to cover up their uniforms so I wasn't spotted for being the biggest div of the village
: glad i not the only 1, felt a right wally,she even commented and said oh you all dressed nice too, yeah, and i will wear the same bloody clothes tomorrow, hardly got a bloody sweating out of them
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
Congratulations Jan. Bet the early days in Vic are a distant memory now! So glad to hear things have worked out. Good luck for the future, HPx
Hi HP, thanx for that, yes victoria does seem a long time ago, we have all settled smashing, how are you, didnt you go back to uk? jan hutchy