Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I am Dreaming of a white Christmas

I am Dreaming of a white Christmas

Old Dec 10th 2002, 5:45 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by madmancunian
Nice try "fishing" PB.

But the only thing you'll catch is sunburn.

Keep eating those bananas mate, apparently they improve the IQ level athough it may be futile in your case.
No me fishing never , but whats an IQ I would be very interested to know if you had any idea? do you like bananas as well I eat mine what do you do with yours? we may get back into the gutter here again.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Dec 10th 2002 at 6:40 am.
Old Dec 10th 2002, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

madmancunian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi gang,

It must be obvious to all that PB spends so much time in this forum spreading his BS that he never manages to do any work. I've just been sent this from PB's employers who are readying themselves for the day that PB leaves.

Letters Of Recommendations For PB
===========================

On PB absenteeism: "A man like him is hard to find." "It seemed his career was just taking off."

On PB after-lunch alcoholism: "I feel his real talent is wasted here." "We generally found him loaded with work to do."

On PB’s lack of ambition: "He could not care less about the number of hours he had to put in." "You would indeed be fortunate to get this person to work for you." "He consistently achieves the standards he sets for himself."

On PB woefully inadequate productivity (such that the job would better left unfilled): "I can assure you that no person would be better for the job."

On PB’s prospects as a future job candidate: "I would urge you to waste no time in making this candidate an offer of employment." "All in all, I cannot say enough good things about this candidate or recommend him too highly."

Come on PB prove that you really do work – don’t answer this one!
Old Dec 10th 2002, 6:40 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by madmancunian
Hi gang,

It must be obvious to all that PB spends so much time in this forum spreading his BS that he never manages to do any work. I've just been sent this from PB's employers who are readying themselves for the day that PB leaves.

Letters Of Recommendations For PB
===========================

On PB absenteeism: "A man like him is hard to find." "It seemed his career was just taking off."

On PB after-lunch alcoholism: "I feel his real talent is wasted here." "We generally found him loaded with work to do."

On PB’s lack of ambition: "He could not care less about the number of hours he had to put in." "You would indeed be fortunate to get this person to work for you." "He consistently achieves the standards he sets for himself."

On PB woefully inadequate productivity (such that the job would better left unfilled): "I can assure you that no person would be better for the job."

On PB’s prospects as a future job candidate: "I would urge you to waste no time in making this candidate an offer of employment." "All in all, I cannot say enough good things about this candidate or recommend him too highly."

Come on PB prove that you really do work – don’t answer this one!
Could it be that I work so well that I have time for both?what prey do you do ? never had a problem in getting employment but thanks for your kind words anyway.
I see that you have joined a gang well I sure that will keep you busy , I myself do R&D work no need for that dirty word production or productivity its not the Australian way.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Dec 10th 2002 at 7:19 am.
Old Dec 18th 2002, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

mullen is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool dreaming of a white christmas

Get over to Columbia!!!!!
Latest news story is that a local drug lords chemist has cocked up the mixture and during manufacture the drug is exploding.
One local interviewed by local press said"i visited Europe long time ago and loved the snow now we have same????????? think he was on it.
Now where is that travel agents number?never did learn to ski now seems like a good time.
Old Dec 25th 2002, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I am Dreaming of a white Christmas

PB<
Guess you are not going to get your White CHristmas. But I am, it is Christmas Eve and it has been snowing for the past 4 hours. My first true white Christmas :PARTY:
Old Dec 25th 2002, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

dpr21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by suebo
PB<
Guess you are not going to get your White CHristmas. But I am, it is Christmas Eve and it has been snowing for the past 4 hours. My first true white Christmas :PARTY:
Definitely not going to get it in Perth - it's sweltering hot. Merry Christmas to all

DPR
Old Dec 26th 2002, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by dpr21
Definitely not going to get it in Perth - it's sweltering hot. Merry Christmas to all

DPR
Hope you had a pool to swim in I spoke to my family on Chrissie Day (in Perth) and they were all heading off to the cousins to have a swim for the afternoon. What a terrible way to spend Christmas Hope you had a fun day. Our snow has all melted now, didn't last long
Old Dec 26th 2002, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

dpr21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by suebo
Hope you had a pool to swim in I spoke to my family on Chrissie Day (in Perth) and they were all heading off to the cousins to have a swim for the afternoon. What a terrible way to spend Christmas Hope you had a fun day. Our snow has all melted now, didn't last long
No pool but went to the beach which was fantastic - a bit of a cool sea breeze, not too crowded and the water temp was 'spot-on'. Swam without getting out for about 2 hours - could become a habit. So we did have fun hope yours was fun too

DPR
Old Dec 27th 2002, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bet that is a bit of a change, spending Christmas day at the beach - instead of infront of a fire We had a pretty mellow Christmas, spent it with a couple of friends, missed the family (as usual) Oh well 2.5 months to go till I get there. I hear there were thunder storms in the country, did they hit Perth? I read that some poor little 9 yo old girl was killed when the roof collapsed on her, poor kid. What a terrible thing to happen on Christmas day - or any day for that matter.
Old Jan 1st 2003, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

I'm confused, isn't it supposed to snow at the SKI resorts?

Thats why you SKI there

Because thats where the snow is

Up on the mountains

Has the damp gotten into my head as well as into everthing else, took a boat trip to the shops this morning and I live in one of the highest pionts from here to Moscow.
Old Jan 1st 2003, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by scrawni
I'm confused, isn't it supposed to snow at the SKI resorts?

Thats why you SKI there

Because thats where the snow is

Up on the mountains

Has the damp gotten into my head as well as into everthing else, took a boat trip to the shops this morning and I live in one of the highest pionts from here to Moscow.
I think the damp has gotten to your head read the message again