I am also SAD!

Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:27 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am also SAD!

Being even more bored at work today than normal I spent 15 minutes trawling the Australian TV listings for the next few days. We definitely need to get pay TV! Even then, apart from the odd old sitcom and Rove the only things I could find to watch were sports.

I can't tell you how happy it made me to see that on Fox Sports 2, as well as premier league which I was already aware of, they show all sorts of other Pommy sports to ease my transition. Now I know with time I will migrate to watching AFL, NRL and all the rest but some UK sports will help me through the odd blue patch. So far I have found Super League, Touring Cars and best of all British Superbikes. Do they show anything else?
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:31 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am also SAD!

Originally Posted by worzel
Being even more bored at work today than normal I spent 15 minutes trawling the Australian TV listings for the next few days. We definitely need to get pay TV! Even then, apart from the odd old sitcom and Rove the only things I could find to watch were sports.
?
I hate to say we told you so. Its crap aint it
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:34 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

all together now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

Only joking

Carole
Old Aug 16th 2005, 1:58 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

pmsl worzel!!

You'll be too busy out and about to give a shiny sh*te about what's on the box!!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

I can't tell you how happy it made me to see that on Fox Sports 2, as well as premier league which I was already aware of, they show all sorts of other Pommy sports to ease my transition. Now I know with time I will migrate to watching AFL, NRL and all the rest but some UK sports will help me through the odd blue patch. So far I have found Super League, Touring Cars and best of all British Superbikes. Do they show anything else?
I thought I was bored, but I've not got as far as the TV listings (yet).

Supposed to be handing my job over for the next few weeks and hanging around until the end of October helping out .

How long before you leave?

Any decent comedies, while your looking? (Tomorrow will be fine)

BB
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:25 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Bird
I thought I was bored, but I've not got as far as the TV listings (yet).

Supposed to be handing my job over for the next few weeks and hanging around until the end of October helping out .

How long before you leave?

Any decent comedies, while your looking? (Tomorrow will be fine)

BB
In theory I am finishing this Thursday but that is dependent on exchanging on the house in the next 24 hours now. Otherwise we will be putting the shippers back 24 hours and then I will stay on at work for another week. (I have a contract until the end of August but have agreed that I can effectively finish early by taking holiday whenever I want from now on).

The comedies weren't great. But we have been watching M*A*S*H on Paramount for the last few weeks and that was on. Also Friends and Frasier. But nothing to stay in for.

If you get desperate try here:

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/tv/
Old Aug 16th 2005, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

In theory I am finishing this Thursday but that is dependent on exchanging on the house in the next 24 hours now. Otherwise we will be putting the shippers back 24 hours and then I will stay on at work for another week. (I have a contract until the end of August but have agreed that I can effectively finish early by taking holiday whenever I want from now on).

The comedies weren't great. But we have been watching M*A*S*H on Paramount for the last few weeks and that was on. Also Friends and Frasier. But nothing to stay in for.

If you get desperate try here:

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/tv/

Fingers crossed the house exchanges quickly.

It's difficult hanging around knowing your going with hardly anything to do and people treating you differently as your leaving anyway.

Thanks for the thread, I'll probably start feeling very desperate within the next 2 1/2 months.

Luckily TV does not bother me too much, good job really with all that lovely weather, beaches, wide open spaces and sports facilities.

BB