Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Husband in OZ on business.....

Husband in OZ on business.....

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:25 pm
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute
Default Husband in OZ on business.....

and i'm pining,
1/to be with him ...obviously
2/to be in OZ ...of course !!!!!!
Hes not there long ,just less than 2 weeks in fact,and already he's talking about how warm it is,sunny ,Koala sanctuary down the road ...blah blah ( he knows how much i love zoo's and stuff)and here i am stuck in Greysville where its freeeeeezing cold!!!
Still i don't envy the state his body clock will be in by the time he gets back,he'll probably want to sleep for a week!
As i've not yet had the chance to visit OZ i'm wishing i was there too...but for longer!!!! He has strict instructions to take loads of photos so i can try and get a feel for the place,lord knows how thats going to happen??!!
Whats so strange is when i'm getting up ,hes going to bed.One thing thats occurred to me is if we instruct Aussie migration agents we will be a little restricted with the amount of time each day we get to communicate!! Thats got to be tough if you have a deadline and things to get done in a hurry!!!
Anyone tell me what the weather is like today,Melbourne/Phillip Island way?

Last edited by M J; Mar 3rd 2006 at 11:54 pm.