Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hurray - i am connected at last!!!!

hurray - i am connected at last!!!!

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:50 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default hurray - i am connected at last!!!!

hello

at last i am on line!!! Optus certainly dont rush do they??

Anyway, its gettin late now, so i'll be posting toupdate you all about Melbourne and Montu the dog, and replying to all them PM's some time over the weekend!!!

Enjoy the Grand-prix!
laura
xxx
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 9:58 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hurray - i am connected at last!!!!

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

Anyway, its gettin late now, so i'll be posting toupdate you all about Melbourne and Montu the dog, and replying to all them PM's some time over the weekend!!!

Enjoy the Grand-prix!
laura
xxx
Hi Laura

Cas
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 10:23 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

hello

Enjoy the Grand-prix!
laura
xxx
Hiya Laura,
how long did it take & what did it involve?

Was it a epic?

Bye
Mark
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:41 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

hi laura was wondering what had happened to you speak soon
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:42 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Laura

Can't wait to hear the stories about how you are and Montu - is Montu out of quarantine yet? Did the poor wee pampered soul survive the flight and quarantine???!!!

Lynn
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 1:07 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

hello

Enjoy the Grand-prix!
laura
xxx
Hey there Laura,

Sent you a PM to add to your collection

D D xxx
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Hi Laura!!!!

Jealous, I am jealous you are already there!!! How is Melbourne???? How do you find everything??? Looking forward to hearing from you!

fabie oxoxo
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi laura,good yo hear your on line again,having a good time i hope?
speak to you soon

tracey.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:17 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hey there Laura,
Glad to see you on here again, hope you and Montu are settling in well, speak soon, Marie
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 10:56 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

hello guys

Its been so hard not having internet, think i would of died if they had taken any longer!

We ordered broad band before we even moved in and it wasnt connected and no-one even bothered to call us, after call after call, we finally discovered that the problem was because the last tennantin this house had not disconected and just gone away without paying bill or disconecting. So after alot of carry on that was sorted or sowe thought!!! They then assed about and kept on giving us connection dates that never materialized, then i was given a date of the12th march, and it unexpectedly turned up yesturday, i was made up!!!!

I asked for managers and tried kicking off about it, but that doesnt seem to work here, you just get told to "relax" and it gets swept under the carpet!

anyway im here again now hurrayyy!!!

but i have to go to work now, so i'll catch up with you all later, hope your all ok.

laura
xxxxx