humm

Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default humm

almost time for going home...anybody seen Lost in Translation? Or should I see the Butterfly Effect?
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:41 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: humm

I enjoyed L in T, and recommend it
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:44 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

28 Days Later is worth a watch. Maybe its why everyone is emmigrating.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default nice one

taking the mrs to see Lost In Trans.....
maybe I'll even buy her popcorn.

28 days later - thats the one with flesh eating zombies or something?
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:53 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep its a Zombie movie. Worth it if you want something mindless and enjoy seeing Manchester in flames.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 8:22 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
Yep its a Zombie movie. Worth it if you want something mindless and enjoy seeing Manchester in flames.
I like the method they used to clear the streets around the city of London, for the scenes of him wander there with nobody else around.

wombat you are such a hun, buying popcorn as well as taking her to a film
Old Apr 7th 2004, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Default i know!

I swept her off her feet with the popcorn and movie and then the romantic drive back along epping road.
I tell you though, that Lost In Translation film rocks! I loved it ...especially the scene with them getting drunk and singing karaoke....very feel-good.

I'd say it's one of the best I've seen in a while - but hey, my film taste is probably sh*t as I really liked Zoolander too.

Big you all up Film Goers!!!