Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Human rights prison

Human rights prison

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:42 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Human rights prison

Oh FFS :curse:

http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/new...n/1193996.html
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:44 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Human rights prison

Originally Posted by wmoore
You can admire the "... mountain views through floor to ceiling windows"

Whilst "bubba" rogers you up the arse.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:51 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
I have worked in a prison in the uk and a lot of the inmates are repeat offenders who purposley let themselves get caught as to them these soft touch prisons offer them a better standard of living than they would on the outside especially at christmas and other holidays. sounds like the inmates would never want to leave that place
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:53 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Hang em' all high i say :curse:
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:58 am
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Hang em' all high i say :curse:
can I bring me own noose?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:12 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul30
that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
I have worked in a prison in the uk and a lot of the inmates are repeat offenders who purposley let themselves get caught as to them these soft touch prisons offer them a better standard of living than they would on the outside especially at christmas and other holidays. sounds like the inmates would never want to leave that place
I used to work with a guy whose uncle did the same. He reckoned he had no prospect of getting a job because of his record and prison was easier than the dole.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 11:14 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

can I bring me own noose?
pull up a seat and enjoy the show
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Exactly what i said when i read your link
but it is the usual the cons get it all anything they need f the poor bugger that they have attacked stole from or murdered they need all the stuff so that they can get ready to do it as soon as they get out so they can get back again (poor them its not fair that they are locked up) everyone of them better of than us oh but remember there human rights f the rest of us we will just pay for them sorry a touchy subject
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Last week The Sun newspaper ran a phone poll to see how many people wanted hanging brought back as capital punishment...i think it was something like 99% of people voted for it to be brought back as the forensic evidence is so defined now that they can well and truly know that the guy they have is the multiple murderer...

they have at least 2 in prison at the mo who were recent murderers.

Nickie
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:11 pm
Beach Bum

I used to work with a guy whose uncle did the same. He reckoned he had no prospect of getting a job because of his record and prison was easier than the dole.
it's a sad fact but so true IMO prisons should be made harder not softer otherwise they aren't the deterrent they should be. Don't get me wrong I'm all for rehabilitation but they shouldn't have the luxuries they get
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

it's a sad fact but so true IMO prisons should be made harder not softer otherwise they aren't the deterrent they should be. Don't get me wrong I'm all for rehabilitation but they shouldn't have the luxuries they get
exactly then they would think again before they act
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:15 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Murderers should be hanged, rapists should be neutered and child molesters should be made to spend a week with Michael Jackson....that'll cure the buggers!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:18 pm
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by paddyo
Murderers should be hanged, rapists should be neutered and child molesters should be made to spend a week with Michael Jackson....that'll cure the buggers!!
I fully agree except child molesters but 2 house bricks (I'll leave what to do with them to your imagination) then left to rot seems fitting
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, c'mon, it's Canberra! Home of political correctness and Human Rights what else do you expect.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

bring back the death penalty simple.

and as for prison it should be a bare cell with a bed and a sheet and thats it.

no luxuries what so ever:curse::curse::curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.