Reload this Page >

Human resources advisor - migration help

Human resources advisor - migration help

Old Jan 14th 2021, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

Regan1213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Human resources advisor - migration help

Hey Guys

Just looking for anybody with any experience proving their skills as a human resources advisor to vetassess.

My Wife is currently a HR manager (official title tasks tick all boxes for advisor) with no degree, a CIPD level 5 qualification (uk HR qualification) and almost 5 years experience (20 months she will have 5 years experience).

She ticks all the boxes of the highly relevant tasks needed for an advisor however everything still seems a bit grey after speaking to a few people, hopefully someone can shed some light for us

What documentation/evidence do vetassess require for proof?

In terms of job tasks she qualifies now however her official title before being promoted to the manager position was not a manager or advisor but an assistant (official tasks still tick all the boxes) could this be used now as possible experience?

I look forward to any feedback you guys can help with.

thank you all
Old Jan 16th 2021, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Human resources advisor - migration help

HR manager isn't fairly hard skills assessment to pass and I would speak to a registered migration agent