Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Old Jun 11th 2006, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Just wanted to say thankyou to bix and da boss, we went up to cairns and they kindly gave up their day to take us to lunch and then off to port douglas. We had a brilliant time, all the more better for meeting such lovely people.
Thankyou again.

Trish, Jim and gang
xxxx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Originally Posted by jimtrish
Just wanted to say thankyou to bix and da boss, we went up to cairns and they kindly gave up their day to take us to lunch and then off to port douglas. We had a brilliant time, all the more better for meeting such lovely people.
Thankyou again.

Trish, Jim and gang
xxxx

You're home safe and sound - good Was wondering if you were home yet!

Thank you for the above message, it was absolutely great meeting you all after all these months, a very special day

Say hello to your little darlings, J, J and C - lovely children

Townsville here we come - so watch out

Gill and Derek
xx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:36 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss

Townsville here we come - so watch out

Hopefully I'll get to meet you both too then, I'll be there in less than 2 weeks time
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
Hopefully I'll get to meet you both too then, I'll be there in less than 2 weeks time

You better believe it You aint gonna get away that easily, living in Townsville

Two weeks eh! Our best friends are arriving not long after that for a 3 week holiday with us!!

G and D
xx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:06 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss

Our best friends are arriving not long after that for a 3 week holiday with us!!

G and D
xx
Not Soapy??????
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Not Soapy??????
Give him a chance, he's only just getting the hang of being as far north as he is
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:44 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimtrish
Thankyou again.

Trish, Jim and gang
xxxx
Got to add my twopence worth Trish.
We had a bloomin marvelous day too.

What a lovely family you are......all 3 generations
Now I know you can't teach some people to leave the clothes rails alone but keep up the good work on the young ones. As fine of children as I've met anywhere and says a lot about mum and dad.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:46 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Not Soapy??????
Nah, visitors from UK.

We tell them all to wipe out their tracks so he can't find us
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:04 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Nah, visitors from UK.

We tell them all to wipe out their tracks so he can't find us

Well look out, remember I'm coming up your way next month.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:09 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Well look out, remember I'm coming up your way next month.
I hadn't forgotten.
I was telling JimTrish about your quest for the most expensive hotel.

There is also someone else you would like to meet too but I'm not sure if you know who.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:11 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Bix
I hadn't forgotten.
I was telling JimTrish about your quest for the most expensive hotel.

There is also someone else you would like to meet too but I'm not sure if you know who.
I'm way to shy to meet anyone from Ex Pats.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I'm way to shy to meet anyone from Ex Pats.
But this person you have met before
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:16 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Bix
But this person you have met before
Is that why they moved to QLD ????
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Is that why they moved to QLD ????
Did I say QLD ?

No, I didn't.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:40 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Bix
Did I say QLD ?

No, I didn't.
Your full of intrigue tonight ya old bugger.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.