howzitgawn !!!

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default howzitgawn !!!

Hi I'm soapy and I'm not the full shillin'
moved to Sydney from Scotland in april 2004, then moved to the Gold Coast about 6 months ago.
I'm dead sexy, and all the girls on the forum want to bed me, including Gedge who has turned into a big wummin since he got his Mod-ship lol
if u ever need to know anything about Sydney or the gold coast, dont be afraid to ask, but i doubt if u will get a sensible answer, cos I'm a half-wit
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:07 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: howzitgawn !!!

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi I'm soapy and I'm not the full shillin'
moved to Sydney from Scotland in april 2004, then moved to the Gold Coast about 6 months ago.
I'm dead sexy, and all the girls on the forum want to bed me, including Gedge who has turned into a big wummin since he got his Mod-ship lol
if u ever need to know anything about Sydney or the gold coast, dont be afraid to ask, but i doubt if u will get a sensible answer, cos I'm a half-wit
i asked for that didn't i
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
i asked for that didn't i
yip !!!!!

most of its true, except me being dead sexy, and u fancying me
but im not the full shillin'
even u have to agree
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:14 am

gedge has disabled reputation

warning to all posters - steer clear of this man, he's strange and dangerous
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

ok ok, we dragged our teens out here, kicking and screaming !!!
lad was 19 and 2 daughters 15 and 17 i think lol
all have settled and love australia, but not the gold coast. our son stayed in sydney when we moved north and now our oldest has moved back to sydney.
i think they just got too old for us to be making up their mind for them.
we are quite happy that have have settled in sydney without us.
pauline (my lucky wife) is a madwife and works at the gold coast hospital. im a (its a secret )
we are now settled in the gold coast and love having expats meets. so if anyone feels like a night out, just let me know.

soapy (happy now Gedge)

Last edited by soapy©; Aug 23rd 2006 at 7:36 am.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 6:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Soapy, my name is Bordy.
We came out to Melbourne from the Selkirk in the Borders of Scotland.
Because we came from the stick we are slightly dim so you sound like a good mate for us.
We have been here for 7 years now. Not because we like it, we just lost our return ticket.
Hope to meet up with you someday soon.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:52 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

I couldnae resist joining in this mad crowd!

My name is Ginny and I'm so god damn wonderful We've (Hubby and two weans) been here in Brisbane now for about 3 MONTHS!!!! :scared: after moving here from Dundee, East Coast of Scotland.

If you need any info on the delights of this fair city then ask away. I'm no saying el gee yay the answer but I'll try

Cheers

Ginny
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:59 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi Soapy, Bordy, Ginny and Gedge.

My name is Margaret and i am moving to Melbourne (probably nov now ), from Killie in Scotland. I am dragging my teen who is 14 (15 when we move) my 7 year old can't wait and loves to wind up her sister about it!!!

I have been lucky enough to get a job before leaving in Epworth Hosp, melbourne, i know its a bit of a gamble, but I wanted to have a job to go to

I am a tea-total scot, and as soapy says i want to bed him , but my husband won't let me

I would love to meet peeps for cups of tea

Last edited by Margaret2; Aug 23rd 2006 at 11:02 am.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:29 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Your coming to the right place Mags, we love a wee cup of tea out here.
Especially on a Friday & Saturday night.
If your really good you might even get a wee scone with it.

Nothing like sitting in with a good cup of tea on a Saturday night watching a repeat of Songs of Praise.

Can't wait for you to join us.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:59 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

howzitgawn !!!

No bad and yersel?
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
I'm dead sexy, and all the girls on the forum want to bed me, including Gedge
Ah so it wasn't you at the meet then.

Jo
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I am a tea-total scot, and as soapy says i want to bed him , but my husband won't let me

I would love to meet peeps for cups of tea

Huummm, another thread I read a few minutes ago seems to contradict this one. Perhaps AA can help as you seem to be in denial.

Jo
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh and forgot to mention.

I am Jo, been living in Umina since May 2005, I have very big boobs and they get in the way. I work 2 days a week, oops, as hubby says, I turn up for work 2 days a week. Have just bought the ugliest house on the pennisula but love it inside. Have meet soapy :scared: .

Jo
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:28 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joho
Oh and forgot to mention.

Have meet soapy :scared: .

Jo

Did you sleep with him
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
Your coming to the right place Mags, we love a wee cup of tea out here.
Especially on a Friday & Saturday night.
If your really good you might even get a wee scone with it.

Nothing like sitting in with a good cup of tea on a Saturday night watching a repeat of Songs of Praise.

Can't wait for you to join us.

Bordy, that is soooo kind of you, i would love the tea, but will say no to the scone as i see this as pure indulgence, also we think the telly is satan's tool :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.