Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hows the new job, Hevs?

Hows the new job, Hevs?

Old Aug 16th 2004, 8:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hows the new job, Hevs?

Hope its as good as mine is - so far!
Friendly people, apologising for giving me work to do on my first day, :scared: nice view from the window and the odd fireman wandering past......
...oh, and an invite to a conference of firemen early next month! Jealous girls? You should be Lets just hope it lasts!!!

Now Hevs, how was your first day??
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:37 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hows the new job, Hevs?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hope its as good as mine is - so far!
Friendly people, apologising for giving me work to do on my first day, :scared: nice view from the window and the odd fireman wandering past......
...oh, and an invite to a conference of firemen early next month! Jealous girls? You should be Lets just hope it lasts!!!

Now Hevs, how was your first day??

Glad it went well Polly, you lucky devil!(they dont need any nurses there do they Pol? just in case one of the big brave men hurt themselves???????????)
Hope you had a good day Hevs
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:55 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

A conference of firemen... oh be still my beating heart (and my vibrating rabbit!)
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:54 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hey pollyanna, in a couple of weeks time us here in sheffield will be getting a HUUUUUAGE eyeful of those lusty young men (steady on......) as the world firefighter games are being held here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh stop it, im drooling now!!!

sue
Old Aug 16th 2004, 12:53 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hey pollyanna, in a couple of weeks time us here in sheffield will be getting a HUUUUUAGE eyeful of those lusty young men (steady on......) as the world firefighter games are being held here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh stop it, im drooling now!!!

sue
We want pictures Sue, get along their with your camera!

And Pollster - guess who is responsible for booking rooms in the hotel for the nice Firies, and I get to se them at the conference to check the rooms are OK!!! Is this job for real?!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:03 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

We want pictures Sue, get along their with your camera!

And Pollster - guess who is responsible for booking rooms in the hotel for the nice Firies, and I get to se them at the conference to check the rooms are OK!!! Is this job for real?!
Doh!! Some girls have ALL the luck!!!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:25 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by artep
Doh!! Some girls have ALL the luck!!!
This is getting better and better...... now broadcasting to Expats live from Fire and Rescue!!!!
Internet access enabled!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

This is getting better and better...... now broadcasting to Expats live from Fire and Rescue!!!!
Internet access enabled!
You lucky git
Heres some karma for you girl
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:30 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Internet access enabled!
You work at a fire station? If so, what do you do there?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:57 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Ulujain
You work at a fire station? If so, what do you do there?
No, just Admin Assistant at HQ in Brisbane :scared: , no live fire stuff for me (thank goodness, I'm terrified of it!)
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

No, just Admin Assistant at HQ in Brisbane :scared: , no live fire stuff for me (thank goodness, I'm terrified of it!)

Glad to see the job is living up to your expectations.

footie xx
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:10 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by footie chick
Glad to see the job is living up to your expectations.

footie xx
So far its great, though I'm not counting my chickens yet in case it goes sour on me in the second week, like the last one!
The good news for you Footie, is that if we manage to get together this week or next I shall be a cheerful bunny instead of the mopey thing I was before!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Things are manic here lots of househunting done already and even went ot the schools today. Lots of progress. Will call you tomorrow night if thats ok as we are having a free evening and no discussions on moving here as`kevin` is a little tantrumy still and bored at looking at homes.

We are off to Noosa tomorrow to try out the surfing so i will apologise in advance if any one is on the same beach !!

footie xxx
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:21 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by footie chick
Things are manic here lots of househunting done already and even went ot the schools today. Lots of progress. Will call you tomorrow night if thats ok as we are having a free evening and no discussions on moving here as`kevin` is a little tantrumy still and bored at looking at homes.

We are off to Noosa tomorrow to try out the surfing so i will apologise in advance if any one is on the same beach !!

footie xxx

Yeah, no worries! Think it was the surfing that convinced Tina's "Kevin" actually, so theres hope yet. Noosa's fab (especially now when it'll be quieter! Have fun!!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Really pleased that you have found ' Paradise ' Polly.

Whisky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.