How's Henry?

Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:19 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Exclamation How's Henry?

Come on Fraser. We are all chomping at the bit here to see how the little lad is.

Hope the op went well and you can soon be back on track making plans for Australia. Not long to go now!!!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:22 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How's Henry?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Come on Fraser. We are all chomping at the bit here to see how the little lad is.

Hope the op went well and you can soon be back on track making plans for Australia. Not long to go now!!!!!!

I'll second that, how is the little lad?
Marie
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I'll second that, how is the little lad?
Marie
I'll third it - if I'm going to babysit, I want to know how he is..
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:42 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Henry's fine thanks very much, he was ok until he got in the theatre then panicked. He was in for an hour you can hardly see the stitches and we've just arrived home after he has ate and wee'd

I'll post a piccy in a minute
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Henry's fine thanks very much, he was ok until he got in the theatre then panicked. He was in for an hour you can hardly see the stitches and we've just arrived home after he has ate and wee'd

Don't be cruel

Glad he's alright fraser
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:45 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

it took an hour? really?? wow.

sounds like a fine job - unlike daisy's glued bodge job!!!

i got to find me a way of getting pics on photo post!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:45 pm

Glad all went well Fraser and Rachel. Check out your exchanged contracts thread as well. Big hugs to you all.

Anne
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:47 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys it means a lot
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:50 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he's back to normal soon.
He still looks like a happy chappy which is a good thing.
Marie
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:51 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear all is well now.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hope he's back to normal soon.
He still looks like a happy chappy which is a good thing.
Marie
I don't think he's ever been normal, but you never know with that bump to the head
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:55 pm

I don't think he's ever been normal, but you never know with that bump to the head
Well he does have you for a dad!!!

Looks like they've done a good job though. Have you made it up with your dad?
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Well he does have you for a dad!!!

Looks like they've done a good job though. Have you made it up with your dad?
Nothing to make up, he knows me by now I blow up and that's that
Old Jun 28th 2005, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Yea...great news...found thread..

J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.