Cannot sell but we're going anyway
6.45%
Anyone considering National Homebuyers or similar
3.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part IV

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part IV

I HAD TO post this ... lol

WE HAVE A VIEWING! ..... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......

BUT!! ...... altho they're in a good position as have nothing to sell, the plan is ..........

Wait for it! ...........

They're looking for a house to turn into a nursery! .... ... ROFL

Apparently they're looking for a residential dwelling with big drive to fit 5+ cars (we can squeeze about 8, but 5 is comfy), a large garden (115ft, which IS big for the area), and don't want to do anything to the house (totally renovated back as far as brickwork)

I can't see it fitting the bill at all, but hey, it's a viewing!

Good excuse to give the house a tidy if nothing else ...

Tomorrow at 2pm, can't wait, this is gonna be hilarious! ...
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004

BUT!! ...... altho they're in a good position as have nothing to sell, the plan is ..........

Wait for it! ...........

Apparently they're looking for a residential dwelling with big drive to fit 5+ cars (we can squeeze about 8, but 5 is comfy), a large garden (115ft, which IS big for the area), and don't want to do anything to the house (totally renovated back as far as brickwork)

our estate agent is sending a surveyor round (at his expense) to make sure its been valued at the right price! He wants to know whats putting buyers off. In a way I'm pleased that something positive is being done. We'll be able to see the surveyor's report and be there when he goes round the house with the agent.

very scared! Have put a seperate thread as I've had no experience of surveyors!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:30 pm
Just Joined

laneylou is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by poshrice
I know i thought i would be sunning myself on a beach christmas day not cooking dinner for 3. I am also peed off because we are missing the christmas do with hubbys employers which was to be a 3hour boat trip round Sydney Harbour here they are struggling to get people to attend the christmas do as it is down in london where the office is and partners are not invited tight arsed gets. By the way if you don't mind me asking where in the west mids are you elaine maybe we should sort out meeting up for a christmas drink with anyone else in the midlands who is interested.

Poshrice
Hi Poshrice
What a pain it all is, everyone keeps asking... have you got a date yet?....... thought you'd be in Oz for christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! (we didn't say which christmas tee hee) I bet you're getting the same.

We're not far from you in Sedgley and would be more than happy to meet up for a drink with fellow frustrated migrants to be!!

Elaine xx
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

laneylou is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by poshrice
I know i thought i would be sunning myself on a beach christmas day not cooking dinner for 3. I am also peed off because we are missing the christmas do with hubbys employers which was to be a 3hour boat trip round Sydney Harbour here they are struggling to get people to attend the christmas do as it is down in london where the office is and partners are not invited tight arsed gets. By the way if you don't mind me asking where in the west mids are you elaine maybe we should sort out meeting up for a christmas drink with anyone else in the midlands who is interested.

Poshrice
Hello again Poshrice

We'll have to make it a joint birthday /christmas drink as we've got the same birthday .......... is that cool or what

Elaine
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:57 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

blimey small world i have put up a post to see who will be interested in a meet my side of brum as hubby works and i not very good at map reading on my own

Poshrice
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:52 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait for it! ...........

Best of luck today mate this could be it!!!!!

we got one at 2pm also!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie

ok 2 viewings today at 3 and 4 pm. Mark's on nights so I spent most of last night cleaning. Completely shattered!
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
ok 2 viewings today at 3 and 4 pm. Mark's on nights so I spent most of last night cleaning. Completely shattered!

Good luck to us all mate - god we could do with some eh!?!?
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Good luck to us all mate - god we could do with some eh!?!?
Have just got the dreaded task of changing all the bed linen and cleaning the boys room! Normally Mark does this kind of thing!
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have just got the dreaded task of changing all the bed linen and cleaning the boys room! Normally Mark does this kind of thing!
Rooksie the first lot didn't even bother to turn up at 3pm, the second lot did but appeared shocked that we only had one shop in the village. Not much to say really other than feeling exhausted after all that cleaning! Going to have a nice evening in front of the box again!
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 5:23 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Well after passing by a friends house after work this morning (nightwork from last nigh kinda thing), I got home and to bed at 9am.

The other half has had a bad cold the last few days, and altho she seemed fine last night, by today she had gone backwards and was feeling REALLY rough today.

Sooooooooooo, yup you guessed it, we both lie dormant in bed when the bell rang at 2pm ...

There's me moaning on about not getting viewings and then fail to wake when we DO have one! ...

One side of me says if they don't get back again, then it's our own fault! ... other says if their keen they'll arrange another viewing.

Ooooooooooooo! ... just thought, if they DO, that'd be a 2nd viewing and that's a good thing ennit! ...
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well after passing by a friends house after work this morning (nightwork from last nigh kinda thing), I got home and to bed at 9am.

The other half has had a bad cold the last few days, and altho she seemed fine last night, by today she had gone backwards and was feeling REALLY rough today.

Sooooooooooo, yup you guessed it, we both lie dormant in bed when the bell rang at 2pm ...

There's me moaning on about not getting viewings and then fail to wake when we DO have one! ...

One side of me says if they don't get back again, then it's our own fault! ... other says if their keen they'll arrange another viewing.

Ooooooooooooo! ... just thought, if they DO, that'd be a 2nd viewing and that's a good thing ennit! ...
well......did you answer the door?
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 5:58 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie the first lot didn't even bother to turn up at 3pm, the second lot did but appeared shocked that we only had one shop in the village. Not much to say really other than feeling exhausted after all that cleaning! Going to have a nice evening in front of the box again!
our 2 oclock was a no no according to agent - apparently it just didnt push their buttons. we have had over 50 viewings and im pee'd off to death with it all *****wits
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 6:09 pm
Account Closed

well......did you answer the door?

nope! ...

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

nope! ...

oh dear............do you think they'll come back?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.