Cannot sell but we're going anyway
6.45%
Anyone considering National Homebuyers or similar
3.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part IV

Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part IV

cheers Ginny you too,
just a bit of a coward really. The houses were I live go really fast, There was one on the market about three weeks ago and that went within a week.

:scared:

Mmmm

hugs Lace x
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:17 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

14 weeks on the market, 1 price reduction, 1 rejected offer (13.5k lower) and heading for another price reduction. We are still a way off the lowest price we will take, so no panic yet.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I suppose so, it's just a scary thought thats all if we don't get the visa.

Suppose I will update you after Xmas lol

lace x
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:28 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

We had 5 viewers in the first 10 days, then nothing since. I don't expect to happen until after Christmas but it doesn't stop me being disappointed as I was so desperate to go out to Australia in January for the start of the school year. If we don't have any viewers the first couple of weeks after Christmas then I think we will put it on with multiple agents as other houses seem to have been selling round here lately. We just jumped on the rollercoaster at the wrong time of year.

Had a text message from marco today to say they have just accepted an offer on their house. Lucky things.

Oh, I took my own photos of the house and emailed them to the estate agent as the ones they had taken were absolutely awful. Out of focus and dark. They have now changed them for the ones I took.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

Accepted an offer.
Was on at £170,000
Reduced to £165,00
Accepted £160,00
£10 grand less than original asking price and we were lowest priced on our estate to start with.
House was completely re-done and house doctored.
In the current market there is no point holding out for what you think it is worth or what the estate agent originally said it was worth. Prices are going down despite what those with a vested interest will have you believe
(estate agents and mortgage lenders).
A property is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:58 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

offer accepted a bit ago now, survey has been done, should exchange next month (only us and buyer in the chain), complete in Feb and be in Sydney by end of Feb
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

Have been on market since October. Have had 6 viewings. Will keep it on over xmas period with same estate agents and then review situation.
Good luck everyone.
Sharon x
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:15 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

we have been on the market almost 6 months, had almost 50 viewings but NOT ONE bloody offer. reduced price by £6k about 2 months ago. not a sniff

what a crock
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:45 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lacey21
Yeah I suppose so, it's just a scary thought thats all if we don't get the visa.

Suppose I will update you after Xmas lol

lace x
Lace i would put yours on now it won't sell if its not on the market ! Mate of mine just put theres on and got an offer they wanted in 2 weeks !
I sold mine 5 weeks ago and hope to exchange this week fingers crossed.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we have been on the market almost 6 months, had almost 50 viewings but NOT ONE bloody offer. reduced price by £6k about 2 months ago. not a sniff

what a crock
Put the rug back in
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Put the rug back in
i have mate!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:03 am

i have mate!!!!!!!!!
COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Perthforme
COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

tell me honestly what you think - i can take it!!

http://www.haart.co.uk/properties/ac...heproperty.asp

Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:11 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I told you what I thought but as usual you took no notice of me

Did you do a poll, with the zebra or without???!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:12 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, your place is gorgeous, I would buy it (maybe not the zebra skin rug though)

Hold on in there, someone will want it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.