Cannot sell but we're going anyway
6.45%
Anyone considering National Homebuyers or similar
3.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part IV

Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:13 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part IV

Originally Posted by The A Team
Great news Mandi.......I'll keep my fingers crossed it all goes through this time
Thanks
Old Dec 8th 2005, 2:46 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I have a viewing arranged for Sunday, first one (apart for the one I/we missed, never got back anyway! ... ) in weeks! ...

Just hope I can wake for this one ...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 2:58 pm
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Paul2004
I have a viewing arranged for Sunday, first one (apart for the one I/we missed, never got back anyway! ... ) in weeks! ...

Good luck
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

we are away this weekend but if i get back on monday and you slept through a second potential buyer im going to slap you silly!!!

we also got viewing on saturday
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we are away this weekend but if i get back on monday and you slept through a second potential buyer im going to slap you silly!!!

we also got viewing on saturday
I will NEED slapping silly if I do ...

Well, best of luck to you on yours ...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:37 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

I will NEED slapping silly if I do ...

Well, best of luck to you on yours ...
just hope the bloody estate agent doesnt lock the cat in
Old Dec 8th 2005, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rooksie
just hope the bloody estate agent doesnt lock the cat in

Ahhhh it's ok, I don't have a cat! ...
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:37 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Wtg mandi hoep everything goes well for you this time like you we won't be opening any bubbly till we have exchanged contracts what a christmas present though

Poshrice
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:34 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

We completed on the house sale yesterday

Just got to sell the flaming business now
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

We completed on the house sale yesterday

Just got to sell the flaming business now
well in the words of victor meldrew "I don't believe it"!!!!! They're sending another surveyor around! As if last week wasn't nerve wracking enough! This ones from a different company and will be here for 3 hours! Do I make him dinner?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:46 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
well in the words of victor meldrew "I don't believe it"!!!!! They're sending another surveyor around! As if last week wasn't nerve wracking enough! This ones from a different company and will be here for 3 hours! Do I make him dinner?
Why are they sending another surveyor round
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Why are they sending another surveyor round
Well.....do you remember i said about the couple who came around, moaned that there wasn't enough space for their supa dupa cooker etc????? Well they got back to the agent and said they wanted the house. Hurrah we thought! It was short lived tho. They are in a housing association place and have caused havoc in their local area (nice neighbours apparently). The housing association chaps have been trying to rehouse them in the local area for over 2 yrs - but nothings good enough!

As they showed interest in this place, the housing association peeps zoomed over here (with loads of other people) and agreed to buy it. But..........now they have prove its worth for the finances to be agreed. This entails having 2 independant surveyor reports plus countless other crap, and its not even sold yet!

We're still having viewings etc as you cannot count on this couple. They have been offered loads of different houses and have come up with loads of excuses not to move. By all accounts the neighbours and local authorities are sick to death of these people! They even offered to fund a build for them if they could find land they liked!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:00 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by glittababe
Well.....do you remember i said about the couple who came around, moaned that there wasn't enough space for their supa dupa cooker etc????? Well they got back to the agent and said they wanted the house. Hurrah we thought! It was short lived tho. They are in a housing association place and have caused havoc in their local area (nice neighbours apparently). The housing association chaps have been trying to rehouse them in the local area for over 2 yrs - but nothings good enough!

As they showed interest in this place, the housing association peeps zoomed over here (with loads of other people) and agreed to buy it. But..........now they have prove its worth for the finances to be agreed. This entails having 2 independant surveyor reports plus countless other crap, and its not even sold yet!

We're still having viewings etc as you cannot count on this couple. They have been offered loads of different houses and have come up with loads of excuses not to move. By all accounts the neighbours and local authorities are sick to death of these people! They even offered to fund a build for them if they could find land they liked!
Blimey!!! I missed all that earlier.....good luck with it all mate
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Blimey!!! I missed all that earlier.....good luck with it all mate
not getting hopes up at all.............agent has warned us fully about these people. We're better off just carrying on with viewings etc
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Just thought I'd share with you our news.....we have accepted an offer on our house only £1.5k lower than asking price, plus no chain at their end and survey is already booked for next week. Our house is only 5 years old, so hopefully that should be ok...wow what a difference a week makes eh....full of dispair thinking we would have to do a validation trip and now we could be out there by March with the house sold.

I really hope the rest of you get your houses sold, as it really is worse that waiting for the visa.

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

Judith

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.