5.56%
Sold and moved into rented
7.41%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going??

Old Sep 23rd 2005, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How is your house sale going??

Originally Posted by The A Team
Well, the survey was done yesterday. Hopefully it won't show up anything negative as our buyer seems in a hurry to exchange. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes through.
good for you mate - glad somebody isnt surrounded by dumb schmuck agents/viewers!!! sending you some k!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The A Team
Well, the survey was done yesterday. Hopefully it won't show up anything negative as our buyer seems in a hurry to exchange. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes through.
Everything's crossed 4 U.

Good luck.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 11:42 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
good for you mate - glad somebody isnt surrounded by dumb schmuck agents/viewers!!! sending you some k!
Hmmm well our agents have been pretty good so far but our solicitors.......well that's another story. Will PM you (warning it will be a rant!)
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:29 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

well weve just had a classic feedback from the agent - people who viewed yesterday evening where looking for a different area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
They're all mentalists I hate them all with a vengence
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
They're all mentalists I hate them all with a vengence

dickheads mate the lot of em
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:41 pm

dickheads mate the lot of em
The one who came the other day was a property developer, wants to turn the place into holiday lets. He says the roads busy isnt it I said yeah its full of tourists on holiday???? Can you spot the irony? They come here in droves but want the place to be empty
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 12:46 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

The one who came the other day was a property developer, wants to turn the place into holiday lets. He says the roads busy isnt it I said yeah its full of tourists on holiday???? Can you spot the irony? They come here in droves but want the place to be empty
what a plonker

Hope someone comes along for you soon.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

we get that a lot too - makes me laugh:

"isnt the town busy" - no sh*t me thinks!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:14 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

well weve just had a classic feedback from the agent - people who viewed yesterday evening where looking for a different area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
FFS. I didnt want to ask how you got on, knew you would post if it was good news.
I have had em all, even had one women who burst into tears when she saw our cat cause she had lost one just like her a couple of years before. She came back 4 times!!! and then put an offer in 30k below the asking
Hope this weekend brings some better viewing for you and the others.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
FFS. I didnt want to ask how you got on, knew you would post if it was good news.
I have had em all, even had one women who burst into tears when she saw our cat cause she had lost one just like her a couple of years before. She came back 4 times!!! and then put an offer in 30k below the asking
Hope this weekend brings some better viewing for you and the others.

OMG that would be funny if it wasnt so bloody annoying!!!!!!

i am at my wits end
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:25 pm

i am at my wits end
cant keep up with you mate thought you'd deflected :scared:
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

cant keep up with you mate thought you'd deflected :scared:

just the house selling threads mate
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

i am at my wits end
Yeah this house selling lark is doin me 'ead in also!

Had a couple here last week. Really loved our house.
Then they phoned agents next day and said " our furniture is too large to fit in"!!!

What a nice way of saying "the house was a rabbit hutch!"

Thanks we've had 12 happy years and 3 kids later in this rabbit hutch!1
Please....no references to us being rabbits!!!.....but i do have a nice plastic pink one

l-j
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
but i do have a nice plastic pink one

l-j

How forward of you! ...

Selling houses sucks!

Sold previous house 5 year ago (in a boom admittedly) and had 5 - 10 viewings a day till it sold.

NOW THO! ...... 3 viewings in a month! Changing agent soon and will have to do the inevitable drop I guess.

Agent swears the price is right, all agents we got a valuation pretty much came up with the same figure, and of the 3 people who viewed, NONE said it was overpriced, just not 'right' for them ...

Still, a drop will hopefully gain a bit of attention!
Old Sep 24th 2005, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Paul2004
How forward of you! ...

Selling houses sucks!

Sold previous house 5 year ago (in a boom admittedly) and had 5 - 10 viewings a day till it sold.

NOW THO! ...... 3 viewings in a month! Changing agent soon and will have to do the inevitable drop I guess.

Agent swears the price is right, all agents we got a valuation pretty much came up with the same figure, and of the 3 people who viewed, NONE said it was overpriced, just not 'right' for them ...

Still, a drop will hopefully gain a bit of attention!
Just had a viewing this morning, feel relly let down every room they walked in to .."Wow".. "Wow".. "Really big house" "you've got it lovely", then said when they were leaving "good luck in Australia" so you can imagine how we felt, they just must ave come for somethinh to do at 10am on a Saturday morning boooo.......House selling Sucks......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.