How will it be posted??

How will it be posted??

Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How will it be posted??

Hi Guys

A quick one for you here.

When AHC returned a letter to me regarding my application it was just shoved through the letterbox with a 2nd class stamp (£445 gets me a second class stamp!!!).

IF they grant my visa (they still have my passport from last time) will they send it :-

1. Recorded Delivery

OR

2. Cheap ! i.e no knock on the door!

Also - is it usual for them to keep a passport or have they LOST IT! (that would be my luck as it seems lately!)

Anthony
Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony,

Don't panic!! Don't know the answer to the question about post, but the reason they haven't returned your passport is because they will need it to stick your visa into! So its a good sign that they've kept it, I reckon?
Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I have never heard of them posting anything by special delivery. Everything that I have received has been by normal post.

I think you need to send pre-paid envelopes if you want it sent guaranteed etc.

Don't worry too much, it should arrive safely.

Tina
Old Jun 29th 2003, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Pollyanna

You have been a 'rock' for me in recent weeks (as have a lot of friendly members on this site)

I hope your right about it not being long! Shitting bricks now - funny how they have my life in their hands tomoro morning!

Lets hope they make the GOOD choice of letting me in!

Anthony
Old Jun 29th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anthony

They sent my hubby,s passport back with the special delivery envelope that I supplied them. Otherwise I thought they would just send it the normal bog standard way

Dont worry they,ll make the good choice and let you in. You,ll appreciate it more because of the trouble you,ve had.

Cheers
Booboo