Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How to tell if you are a physcopath

How to tell if you are a physcopath

Old Oct 18th 2005, 3:34 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default How to tell if you are a physcopath

This was on one of those physcometric (not sure about spelling) tests. They asked this question to a prison population in the states and all the mass murderers got it right. So if you get it right you've got physcopathic tendencies.

A woman is at a family funeral and sees a gorgeous man that she has never met before. They get chatting and everything is going well. At the end of the wake the man leaves and they do not exchange phone numbers or address's.
The woman goes home and kills her sister. Why?

Lets see how many physco's are out there. :scared:
I'll post the answer later.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:01 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to tell if you are a physcopath

Originally Posted by Rick C
This was on one of those physcometric (not sure about spelling) tests. They asked this question to a prison population in the states and all the mass murderers got it right. So if you get it right you've got physcopathic tendencies.

A woman is at a family funeral and sees a gorgeous man that she has never met before. They get chatting and everything is going well. At the end of the wake the man leaves and they do not exchange phone numbers or address's.

Because she loves being around death/funerals!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Did she borrow her new top without asking her??? or did she forget to tape corrie
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Because her sister was married to him, thats why didnt need to exchange telephone numbers/address's.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Because the voice in her head told her KILL!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

she kills her sister because her sister was dating this man but she fancied him for herself so she killed her.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

MikeMc is an unknown quantity at this point

The woman kills her mother hence the funeral and kills her sister for money - she gets the house as no sister - the fella well who cares she didnt get his number so not really keen.

Am I Physco ?? :scared:
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

The gorgeous man is the undertaker and so that the woman can see him again she kills her sister so that gorgeous man can organise the sister's funeral too.

Suzy x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:39 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Originally Posted by suzy
The gorgeous man is the undertaker and so that the woman can see him again she kills her sister so that gorgeous man can organise the sister's funeral too.

Suzy x
hey..I was just going to say that!!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Carkedit

Sorry.

Another theory - gorgeous man might have been the vicar

Suzy x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 4:55 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry.

Another theory - gorgeous man might have been the vicar

Suzy x
And todays physco is Suzy. :scared:
Thats right she killed her sister so that there would be another family funeral and this man would be there, because he was at the last family funeral.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

And todays physco is Suzy. :scared:
Thats right she killed her sister so that there would be another family funeral and this man would be there, because he was at the last family funeral.
Why thanks m8. Just confirmed what I always knew.

But if I am today's psycho who will be tomorrows?

suzy x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Carkedit

Hey, psycho!

Suzy x
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:12 pm
G'day Sport

Why thanks m8. Just confirmed what I always knew.

But if I am today's psycho who will be tomorrows?

suzy x
It could be anyone.

My sister asked me this last night and it freaked her out that I got it right straight away.
I asked people at work and in my office of 15 people there was only 1 other person who got it right.

Now they.ve taken away my scisors
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:12 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Hey, psycho!

Suzy x
PMSL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.